Happy Ending

Days turned into weeks,weeks turned into months and today it has been 6 years since we're married and today is our special day..the day We Got Married.Jungkook was at his workplace and I'm as usual taking care of my child at home.Did he forget about our special day?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of my little Hyuna crying when her toy fell."Oh,mianhe Hyuna.."I took her toy and gave it back to her.She stopped crying and continued playing with her toy.I decided to call Jungkook who knows he'll remember.

"Jagiya.." He answered.

"Oh,Jungkookie~~What are you doing?"I asked him.

"Hm..work..I have many papers to sign and it's tiring."he sighed from the other line.

"Today is..." I said to him so he can get what I want to say.

"Um...jagiya..mianhe..I have so many work to do right now.I'll hang up,okay?I'll call you again later." he sounded like he was in a rush so he ended the call.My heart felt like it was stabbed by a sharp knife.He didn't even remember our special day today and I am disappointed with him."Om-ma.Om-ma."Hyunjoon mumbled."Oh!Joonie!Did you call me?"I carried him on my lap.He giggled and sucked his thumb.

"Ah...Joon-ah,Hyuna-ah..I guess your appa forget the day we got married."I said to them tho they can't understand.After playing with them,I cooked some food in the kitchen for Hyunsyik when he gets back later.

"Shall we go and fetch your brother now?"I said to the two of them and they just smiled happily.I took them into the car and locked the house.I started the engine then drove off to Hyunsyik's kindergarten.When I arrived,I saw him outside playing with his friends."Hyunsyik!"I called his name and he noticed me.He waved good bye to his friends and entered the car.

"Did you have a good time?"I asked Hyunsyik while driving."My friend gave me a keychain that he bought in Japan."he showed me the cute keychain."Oh..that's nice.You should show that to your appa later."I sighed afterwards. He nodded and played with his dongsaengs at the backseat.We arrived home after the 30 minutes drive.

" Hyunsyik,take your shower first then eat your lunch."I said to him and he went to his room.

On our way home,the twins fell asleep and now that Hyunsyik left to his room I was left alone.I took a seat on the couch in the living room.As I sat there without doing anything,my eyes started to get heavy and I felt asleep."Omma..Omma.."I heard Hyunsyik's soft voice woke me up.I fluttered my eyes open and looked at him."Yes,Hyunsyik?" I carrassed his soft hair."I want to show this."he picked a piece of drawing paper on the table.

"My teacher asked us to draw something that we love so,I drew our family and Omma!I got 5 stars for it." He narrated excitedly.

"Let me see.." I said to him and he gave me the paper.As I take a look at it,it was very beautiful.A picture of our family drawn by Hyunsyik.He must be inheriting this talent from his appa.I wish Jungkook would be here to look at his drawing too but he's not here.

"Good job,Hyunsyik.Your drawing is very nice.Show this to your appa when he gets home later,okay?" I ruffled his hair and he nodded with a smile on his face.Both of us spent our time watching Hyunsyik's favourite cartoon,Robocar Poli.While he was watching,I was in a deep thought.

I wonder what made Jungkook so busy today.Speaking of the man,just then my phone rang.I quickly answered it when I saw Jungkook's name was on the screen.

"Oh,oppa."I answered soullessly.

"Aye..where's my cheerful wife?"He said and chuckled.

"Oppa!Why did you call?"I said sarcastically and I heard him chuckle.