Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Dayiona's POV:

       It's been two days since Dre tried to show his ass. I'm so over him and his childish shit. He was doing that at first , so why he tripping? I been talking to Chris lately. Today I'm taking RiRi to the park & he decided to come with me.

Me: RiRi give me your shoe, so I could help you.

RiRi: nooo

      I grabbed her and put her shoes on. Before we go to the park I'm going furniture shopping. I already found a nice condo, because I don't want up stay in a house where me & Dre have a lot of memories. I honestly have been through so much with Dre & for him to just leave me it makes me feel insecure, but I just can't show it.

        I picked out my furniture, I couldn't really pick a baby set, because I find out the sex in two days.

Me: RIRI you want me to get Ky?

RiRi: caney

Me: I gave you candy already

          I pulled up to the park. A nice blue Benz parked right next to mine. I helped RiRi out the car & we started walking toward the slide.

??: Dayiona !

      I looked to see Chis getting out of that Benz.

Me: come on RiRi, lets go meet my friend.  *picks her up* Hey Chris!

C: Hey Beautiful *hugs me* who is this cutie?

Me: my niece Derrion.

C: hey Derrion I heard you like candy?

    RiRi nodded her head. She reached for Chris. He gave her a bag of gummy worms.

R: Tank kew

C: you're welcome. RiRi took her candy & ran to the slide.

Me: you got you a nice lil car.

C: it was a graduation gift.

Me: from when?

C: two years ago?

Me: how old are you?

C:I'm about to be 19

Me: in college?

C: yeah Georgia State.

Me: where you from?

C: I was born in New Orleans. Raised in Virginia.

Me: you play Sports?

C: I live for sports.

Me: what you do?

C: Run track, & play football & basketball. Hopefully I go to the pros.

Me: I'm pretty sure you will.

C: they doing the drafting in March, I was hoping you would like to come with me.

Me: for basketball or football?

C: football.

Me: yeah, I'll be there to support you.

C: thank you

Me: Chris?

C: huh?

Me: before we even get any closer I want to let you know that I'm pregnant.

It Never Rains  (Thugly Love Sequal)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें