Chapter 21 1/2

Chapter 21

Shoutout to @SavannahCole8 @Kaylahbear @ChaliniLee for leaving long feedback on the filler.

No ghost readers allowed, leave feedback please .

Shaylee's POV:

**

**

**

Robee had to come home after 6 this morning. I woke up to see his arms wrapped around me. I pushed his sleeping body off of me and went into the bathroom to take a shower and do my morning routine. I stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around my body.

As I was looking in the closet for something to wear I heard Robee get out of the bed.

R: where you going ?

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He sighed.

"What's up with this attitude Shaylee ? " he asked me. I rolled my eyes and picked out some comfortable clothes to wear for the day. I tried to push past him , but he grabbed my arm.

" Move Robert . "

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me" he said. I rolled my eyes.

He kissed me and at first I didn't kiss him back, but I eventually kissed him. I pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm still mad at you Robee " I told him truthfully.

Robee: I'm sorry bae *kisses me again*

He lifted me up and put me on the bed . He dropped my towel and started kissing me over my body. When he started kissing my lower body , I started to lose it. He eventually put his tongue to work and
started working his magic .

Robee's POV:

**

**

**

I continued to lick her. The more I liked it. As I worked my tongue and lips around her pussy, I could tell what Shay liked by her moans. I started to work my tongue in and out of her slit like she would like. She seemed to really enjoy it telling me to fuck her with my tongue. After doing that for a few minutes, I worked my way back up to her clit. I would drag my tongue over her clit, and then I would go down the rest of her slit. I did this to tease her, to make her want it so bad she couldn't stand it. I then slowly flicked my tongue against her clit, not too fast, but not too slow. Just fast enough to stimulate her down there. I worked it around with my tongue and as it got harder I started to take the whole thing in my mouth and suck it. It drove her wild. As I did it, I slipped my finger between the wet lips and started to work on the delicate folds of her insides. This sent Shay over the edge and she started to cum everywhere.

Candice POV :

( A/N : Candice is Dayiona's big sister from her mom. Remember she have a brother and a sister)

**

**

**

I know y'all haven't heard from me in a while. I moved out of state and I'm doing much better now. My baby Derrion is eight years old and she is bad as hell.

"Mommy , can Kiana come over here and play after school " Derrion asked me. Kiana is our neighbor and she goes to school with Riri .

I shook my head no. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Whyyy " she asked me.

"Derrion get out of my face before I whip your ass. Roll your eyes at me again and that's going be the last time you do anything. " I told her. I didn't have time for her attitude. She was too much like her daddy and that pissed me off. Speaking of her dad . Every other Friday I bring her to Atlanta to spend the weekend with him and his family.

I slipped on my work shoes and grabbed my purse.

"Come on , before you be late girl " I told her. She grabbed her bag and walked out the front door.

When we made it to her school I parked my car and got out. Since Dayiona is in jail, and her trail is coming up I wanna support her . Imma take two weeks off of work and Derrion will miss a week or more.

"Goodmorning Ms. Evans , how are you ? " Derrion's teacher asked me.

" I'm fine. I want I talk to you about something " I told her seriously.

" what is it ? " she asked me.

"I have a family emergency. She won't be here for a week or more , umm would you be able to give me her work for the next two weeks . Please don't mark her absent more than three days, I'll pay you a thousand a week. " I went into my purse and grabbed three thousand dollars out and placed it on her table. "Can you skype her every week day , so she can get the lesson ? " I asked her .

She nodded her head.

" no problem, when is her last day ? " she asked me .

"Today." I shook the teacher's hand and walked out of the building.

I headed to work thinking about Dayiona. I never knew she was that crazy.

"Good morning Ms. Evans , we sent all your clients to direct . You only have two appointments today & the next few weeks your off on payroll " my assistant told me. I smiled to myself.

"Goodmorning , send my first client up in a few minutes " I told her.

Shaylee's POV:

**

**

**

When I made it to Mama Kelanda's house I instantly smelled sweets. I unlocked the door and walked right in .

Me: mama ? Kyren ?

Kelanda: I'm in the kitchen

I walked in the kitchen see sweets everywhere !

" what's all this ?" I asked her . She rolled her eyes at me.

"Me and my grandson was having the time of our lives. Don't come in here trying to stop us " she replied .

I laughed.

" it look like candy shop and a bakery all in one KeKe "

I walked towards the counter and starting eating some chocolate chip cookies. Homemade cookies are the best, especially hers.

"Where's Robee ? " she asked me.

"At home. Yesterday Tina had her baby and he went in to see it and he came back out extra mad and shit . So when we pulled up to the house , I got out but he didn't and he didn't come back till like after 6. I'm worried about him "

She looked at me , then she went into deep thought.

"Regardless of what it is, my son don't want you to be worried about him.When his ugly ass coming over here anyways ?"

" He should be pulling up. Where is Kuren ? "

"Upstairs , he fell asleep"

"He about to have thousands of cavities from being over here with you. "

"Shush up . Slow down girl, you ate like 10 cookies already " she yelled and my eyes started to water. My hormones were starting up. I put my head down so she wouldn't see that I was crying.

"Mama ?" I heard Robee's voice throughout the house.

"I'm in the kitchen"

As soon as he walked in he kissed Keke's cheek and he walked over to me.

"What's wrong bae ? " he asked me.

I rolled my eyes at him. I was still a little mad at him. I walked upstairs to the guest bedroom to lay down. I really need a nap .

*Later *

I woke up in a better mood. I walked downstairs to see Kyren, Robee, and KeKe sitting at the table. When Ky saw me he immediately jumped up and ran to me. I kissed him all over his face and he was disgusted .

Ky: I'm not a baby anymore

He started wiping his face off. KeKe and Robee started laughing, even I did . Ky went to the bathroom to wash his face I'm guessing.

KeKe: Robee told me that y'all have some news for me .

I looked at Robee and he nodded.

Me: I'm pregnant

She smiled .The look on her face was priceless. She got up and started twerking . Robee covered his eyes and when Ky walked in he covered his.

Me: KeKe stop shaking your ass

KeKe: I got one on the way , that make em feel some type of way.
I'm a young granny that make you feel some type of way .

I was dying . She has soooooo much energy . How the hell does she have cancer ?

Chris' POV:

**
**

" Daddy , can I get toy ? " Takari asked me as she pointed at some baby doll. I picked it up off the shelf and put it in the basket. Me and my Phat spending time together today. I wanted to spoil her , so that is what's going to happen.

I pretty lady walked past me. Damn, she was fineeeee.

Me: excuse me miss ?

She looked up at me and smiled.

??: uh , hi .

Me: I'm Chris and you are ?

??: Kenya

Me: can I have your number Kenya ?

??: I don't know you and you asking for my number *starts laughing *

Me: well Imma give you my number and when you feel like it, call me .

____________________________________

and the drama begins here !!

• What y'all think , I need feedback

•leave your opinions

•All opinions welcomed