Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

(A/N: I cried when I write this chapter )

Nique's POV:

"Daranique ? Are you even listening to me ? " My teacher Ms. Smith asked me.

Me: man.......... yea I been listening. *rolls eyes*

MS: well go up and solve that problem on the board.

I got up from my desk and looked at her. When I walked up to the chalk board I noticed I couldn't reach the problem. I smirked at her.

Me: I can't even reach the question M'AM .

MS: well go sit down & if I catch you sleeping again, it's going be a problem.

Me: I wasn't even sleep, lady you tripping.

MS: don't talk to me like that.

Me: well don't talk to me like I'm a fucking slave.

I admit, I have anger management problems. Sometimes it gets the best of me.

MS: excuse me?

Me: I didn't once stutter !

MS: call your parent , so they could handle this attitude. *handing me her phone *

Me: I'll be damned ... I'm not using that fucking phone. I got my own phone.

I dialed my big brother Travis number & put it on speaker.

Tr: hello ?

Me: Dad my teacher wanna talk to you. She talking to me like I'm some fuucking slave you better get her.

MS: Mr. Carter Daranique is getting a little out of hand and-

Tr: mane, get the fuck off my line *hangs up*

The whole class was dying with laughter. I had a big ass smirk on my face.

Me: it's sad that we wasted the rest of our class on talking to my daddy

*The Bell Rung*

I walked out of the classroom & saw my Bestfriend Bre waiting by the lockers.

Me: You saw Slim ?

Bre: nahh. They probably in the room getting ready for the basketball game.

Me: come walk to the gym with me.

When we got in the gym, I saw Slim doing something in his phone.

Me: Bae ?

He picked me up and kissed my lips.

Slim: you staying for the game right ?

Me: yeah, I need you to come by my brother house after the game. I need to talk to you.

Slim: you pregnant ?

Me & Slim had sex about 100 times since I was 16. Our relationship isn't really built on sex though. I REALLY love him & I'm sure he feels the same.