Chapter 16 pt II

Chapter 16 part II

*****

Goal: 250 Votes

Comments: 140

Excuse any mistakes !

I'm just ready to upload the birthday party .

This book will be finished soon . But- their will be a book about

In chronological order

•Robee & Shay 10-20 chapters

•Nique & Slim

• Day & Dre (again)

• the kids

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

"Womey ! Womwey wake up . why you sleep ? " I heard somebody say. I felt soft taps on my body. I kept trying to open my eyes, but I couldn't . Wtf is wrong with me.

Daranique's POV:

*

*

*

*

"I really think you and Day should talk shit out " Travis told me.

Me: Trav , it's really no beef . We just don't talk.

Travis: it ain't what it seem like.

Me: Shut up ! I just don't like the way she was disrespecting mama

Travis: That was T H R E E years ago.

Me: and I know that but the last time I saw her was the fight .

Travis: y'all girls need to chill out with this messy shit. make a nigga hit menopause and shit ..

Me: *laughs* fuck up

Travis: Slim and his girlfriend on his way over here

Me: why you telling me this ?

Travis: cause . Just warning you

*doorbell*

That was quick. I opened the door and saw Slim standing there. I looked him in the eyes for a few seconds and he turned his head.

??: you going let us in ?

Me: *rolls eyes* my bad.

I let them into the house & grabbed my shit and left.

Dayiona's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

I woke up laying on the floor with everybody surrounding me. All of a sudden adrenaline rush just went through my body , I started seeing red. Blood!Blood!Blood!B L O O D !

Me: stay here y'all. Imma be back.

I hopped into my all white Cadillac and sped to Dre's house. His house is like a hour away, but this go take 25-30 minutes cause I'm pissed.

I called Dre's phone and he answered on the first ring .

"HOW THE FUCK YOU WHIP MY CHILD BECAUSE SOMETHING A HOE TOLD YOU " I yelled . "The bitch set my fucking child up , you a no good ass nigga . I don't know why I let my child around you . His you let your other kids jump my baby? Huh nigga? I'm bout to fuck y'all shit up., " I hung up the phone before Dre Said a word. I pulled up to his house and started throwing bricks at his widows & I started keying him and that bitch car.

"Bitch why tf did you do that " Alexis screamed. When I saw her I really saw red. The devil had to posses me , because when I looked at her face again I saw puli undos of blood. Gallons, .... I dragged her inside and got a knife and started citing that bitch. She was screaming, begging and pleading . All I could think about is how my baby felt when she was getting a whipping. I felt somebody pull me back . My face was soaking wet with hot tears. All I could think about was Kari . I turned around and saw Dre. I started seeing red again. I was hitting him . I just kept ding it , until ..... he kissed me. So many emotions flew in with that kiss.

_____________

______

____________

______________

___________

If the goal is reached I WILL Update ASAP!

Goal: 250 Votes

Comments: 140

•Day crazy ?

•Nique & Slim ...

•Day a thug ?

• Was she wrong ?

•Yall think ole girl going snitch ?

•They kissed