Chapter 11

Chapter 11

With all due respect to my fans, I will not have a co writer for this book.

If you missed chapter 10

• Robee and Yellow was about to fight, because the way Shaylee came at Rin in the hospital.

•Ky is okay , & he talked to his uncle tony (his guardian angel , the one Dre killed )

•Ky made Shay & Robee promise to be friends

•Day & Chris made love

•Corrine kept accusing yellow of cheating & he took his daughter and left.

•Corrine thinks she want to be a stripper

•Slim woke up & him and Travis was flirting with the nurse.

•Daranique tried to talk to Slim . His exact words were " I don't wanna talk to you, I don't wanna see you, I don't wanna kick it with you. I don't want nothing to do with you anymore. Can you please leave. "

___________________________________________________________

Robee's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

I sat next to Shay's bed. She was knocked out. The doctor walked in.

Dr: can I talk to you in private ?

Me: sure ,

Dr: it seems as if your wife had a miscarriage. It could've happened from stress, fighting or other things like that.

I punched the wall.

Me: FUCK !

Dr: you can go back & see her. She needs alot of rest.

Me: alright .

I walked back to where Shaylee was. Her eyes was wide open.

Me: I'm sorry, this all my fault. If I wouldn't have fucked that bitch this wouldn't be happening . I know I fucked up bad Shay. I ain't wanna cause you all this stress.

Shay: don't beat yourself up about it. I mean , it was Corrine's too ! I been so busy that I never had a chance to know I was pregnant .

Me: if I never woulda did what I did we never woulda been in this shit right now.

Shaylee's POV:

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Damn. I lost a child. I wouldn't expect nothing like this to happen to me. My grandma used to always tell me at times like this "Everything happens for a reason good or bad " .

I'm not mad or happy I'm more like bittersweet. I'm glad my baby Ky is fine. Robert was over there going crazy...INSANE shall I say. RAGE was over taking him.

I don't know if I forgive him, but I know that I need to talk to him about it.

Me: Robee....