Chapter 19

Chapter 19

No GHOST READERS ALLOWED !!
Frfr.

No update till this goal is reached .

Dayiona's POV :

**
**
**

*The Next Day *

I woke up at nine o'clock and started cooking breakfast for all the girls that slept over . I cooked pancakes, sausages, bacon , eggs , and French toast sticks.

??: Goodmorning Teetee

I looked back and saw Brooklyn rubbing her sleepy eyes.

Me: goodmorning applehead .

She smiled at me.

Brooklyn: Teetee ?

Me: huh ?

Brooklyn : when mommy coming back ?

My heart hurted so bad, seriously. For Corrine to leave her daughter and son makes me furious . Brooklyn deserves to have a mommy! What the fuck do a tell a four year old when she asks about her mom ? It's hard to think about that huh ?

I quickly wiped the tears from my face. I can't believe that was my bestfriend, she is one sick bitch . She only cares about her self. If she really cared, she wouldn't have left.

Me: you hungry ?

She nodded her head.

Me: what you want ?

Brooklyn: French toast sticks, and I want bacon and I want milk .

I laughed at her and fixed her food .

After a few minutes the other kids started coming in the kitchen.

Takari: womey !

Me: Hey stanka butt . *picks her up * I cooked for y'all. What you want to eat ?

Takari: everything . no eggs *makes a stank face *

I started laughing . My baby was just too cute.

Me: gimme kiss first

Takari: *muah* you da best womey .

Me: I'm the best mommy ?

She nodded .

Me: aww , you the best daughter in the whole world stanka butt.

She smiled and put her head on my shoulder as I fixed her food.

I heard a little sniffing noise . I looked back to see Brooklyn crying. I put Takari down and walked over to her .

Me: what's wrong baby ?

Brooklyn: *sniffs * I want *sniffs* m-my mmomm-yy *starts crying again*

I picked her up.

Me: it's going to be okay , you want me to call your daddy ?

Brooklyn nodded her head. I dialed Yellow's number and it rung like five times before he answered.

Yellow: hello ?

Me: hey , umm Brookyln crying for her mama , and she wanna talk to you .

I heard him sigh.

Yellow: alright

I gave Brooklyn the phone and sat her on the sofa, so she could talk to him privately . About two minutes later , she brought me the phone .

Me: hello ?

Yellow: yeah, Ra'Kelsie said she coming over there .

Me: okay. what's going on with y'all ?

Yellow: nothing yet. we taking it slow, some shit you don't know about.

I laughed at him. He lucky I has a bunch of little kids around me.

Me: f you . go back to sleep nigga *hangs up *

Princess came into the kitchen with some boxers and a sports bra on.

Me: don't you think this a lil graphic ?

Princess: these kids got the same thing I got .

Me: mhm .

* two hours later *

The kids were in the pool in the 2 feet area. I cant swim, so ain't nobody going farther than that. I heard the doorbell ring and a few minutes later Princess walked by the pool area with Kelsie.

Me: wassup Kelsie !

Kelsie: wassup lil one ?

Me: nothing really , chilling as usual .

Brooklyn: mama !!! *jumps on Kelsie*

Kelsie: you just got me wet applehead ! Imma throw you in the water !

Brooklyn ran from her and his behind me.

Kelsie laughed at us.

Me: you can't get her Kelsie, you know better.

Brooklyn walked over to Kelsie and hugged her.

Kelsie: you had a long day ?

Brooklyn nodded.

Kelsie: well go finish playing we bout to go in a few minutes.

When Brooklyn walked off me and Kelsie started a conversation.

Me: what's going on with you and yellow ?

Kelsie: we're friends .

Me: damn I asked one question and you just started smiling extra hard. Just friends my ass.

Kelsie laughed at me , whatever.

• Later •

After all the kids left, it was time for me to handle some business. I had allot of stuff to handle, seriously. Takari went with Kelsie and Brooklyn, so I get a little break.

I looked at my phone to see Travis texted me. This dude really want me to talk to his sister.

Travis: meet Nique on 23rd street at that lil diner in 20 minutes. Y'all some grown ass women, so y'all could handle it on y'all own.

I didn't even text him back. I put on some black leather tights , a red crop top and my bred 11's . I was ready to walk out the door . I made Princess take me a picture, and I made a collage .

" they can't stop me, even if they stopped me " was my caption for Instagram.

*At The Diner*

I walked in and saw Nique sitting at the table.

Me: hi

Nique: hey.

Me: so wassup ? Why we supposed to be beefing or whatever ?

Nique: you stopped fucking with me .

Me: no. I moved , when I came back everything was cool from what I know. Until we had that fight. So I don't really se how I stopped fucking with you .

Nique: when you moved.

Me: Nique, I was not a fucking child. I had a baby & I was engaged, I wasn't going to just stay in Atlanta and sit on my ass. Just cause I left don't mean nothing, you took that shit to heart, but I was happy.

Nique: you went all the way to the other side of the country , Baltimore ain't have nothing out there for you -

Me: how the fuck it didn't have nothing out there for me ? How ? My man was out there. And I went to college out there . I can go be a nurse at any hospital I want. Y'all don't like to see nobody happy.

Nique: I never said that .

Me: mhm. when I came back in town we wasn't beefing or nothing , if you really wanna know

* Recap *

I saw Major hugging somebody. I quickly got up & walked.

Me: Major what I told you about - Nique ?

Nique: wassup Dayiona.

Me: nothing,... living

A little girl walked up to Nique .

??: Teetee mawmaw swaid cwome here

Nique: wait Demi ..

Me: wow, she got big

Nique: yeah , where Takari ?

I looked behind me & saw Kari running my way.

Me: Phat come here.

"This is your Auntie Nique . " I told Phat when she walked over here. Nique tried to hug her but Phat hid behind my leg.

Nique: uhh... You wanna come see my mama ?

Me: yeah..

I walked towards a table where Big Mama was sitting. I hugged her & kissed her cheek. She made an effort to talk to Phat ,but she hid behind me once again.

I bent down to her. " Why you acting shy ? " I asked her she just shrugged. "You wanna go play with Ky ? " she nodded."Go ahead then, don't talk to strangers? "

BM: stop by my house when you leave here.

Me: alright..

* Later.... *

*At Big Mama's House*

Just about Dre's whole family was here.

BM: why you haven't accepting my son's letters or taking my grandchild to see him ?

Me: why you yelling at me??.. My world DONT revolve around Dre, I am engaged... I have a life too..

BM: you so selfish...& so fucking stubborn...

ME: WHY THE FUCK YOU WANTED ME TO COME OVER HERE THEN ?

Nique: DONT COME UP IN HERE YELLING AT MY MAMA BITCH.

Me: MAN GTF!

Nique: SELFISH ASS BOUGIE ASS BITCH ...

Me: bitch SCRAP.

I took my heels off and punched the fuck outta Nique. We started fighting & everything. It was a tie/fair fight .. If I was about her size I woulda prolly got hurt. She's like 4'9 & I'm 5'5 so.. I had tears coming down my eyes. I was so fucking pissed off. Somebody pulled me off & took me outside

* Recap Over *

Nique: I ain't like the way you came at me and my mama

Me: your mama was disrespecting me , I'm not no whack ass bitch. I handle mines, she wasn't bout to tell at me like I was her child, last time I checked I ain't come out her pussy.

Nique: you get mad over simple stuff,

Me: you know if somebody was disrespecting you would've went to defense mode. am I lying ?

Nique: whatever

Me: exactly , but I can't sit here and fuss with you over some shit that happened three or so years ago. Travis wanted us to resolve this, but it's basically nothing . I don't have a problem with you , I don't really know how you feel, because you ain't rally letting me know, but I gotta go .

I reached my hand out to dap her, she looked at it and smiled then dapped me. She stood up after me and reached out for a hug .

Nique: I missed you pal

Me: I missed you too

I got up and walked out. I had to do some grocery shopping. I pulled up to a grocery store and started picking up snacks for my stanka butt. I accidentally bumped into this lady .

Me: I'm so sor-

I stopped when I noticed who that was. I ,just wanted to scream and cry at the same time.

??: hey baby, don't act like you don't remember your mama.

Me: you ain't my mama bitch.

She smacked me and I punched her square in her face making her fall back and her nose started bleeding. She looked dirty, she don't look like she takes care of her self at all. She looks .... ugh !

Mom: I didn't come to fight with you , I need money, I'm getting really really really sick Dayiona please !

Me: BITCH ! DONT ASK ME FOR SHIT! YOU KICKED ME OUT BECAUSE YOUR NIGGA RAPED ME ! YOU SAW IT WITH YOUUR OWN EYES !! YOU AINT CARE ABOUT ME , YOU WAS ALL UP THAT NIGGA ASS ! YOU AINT CARE ABOUT ME ! WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU MONEY ?? WHY THE FUCK YOU CAN'T ASK SOMEBODY ELSE ? I COULD'VE BEEN DEAD ! ANYTHING COULD'VE HAPPENED. ANYYTHINGG ! THEN HE GOT ME PREGNANT & YOU FORCED ME TO GET AN ABORTION. YOU KILLED MY CHILD ! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF SOMETHING WOULD OF HAPPENED WHEN YOU KICKED ME OUT ! IF YOU NEVER FOUND ME WHO WOULD YOU ASK? YOU BETTER FIND OUT , BECAUSE IM DEAD TO YOU !

I walked put of the store. I left my basket in the store, I don't even want it.

I sat in the car for a little while, before I decide to do something . I called Dre.

Dre: hello ?

Me: you still wanna meet up ?

Dre: yeah

Me: meet me at the icecream shop by your house

* 10 minutes later *

Me: so what's the problem ?

Dre: you got my daughter calling another nigga daddy .

Me: Dre , you brought that upon yourself when you left & when you asked for a DNA test. I don't have anything to do with that , Takari knows that your her real dad. She calls both of y'all the same thing, but she likes him better. He been a father figure since before she was even born, so she kinda has no choice.

Dre: I don't think that's right .

Me: Dre she knows what's going on. She's not comfortable with you since that incident .

Dre: but I'm sorry.

Me: you'll have to tell that to her.

Dre looked down at his phone. I saw my sister Princess walk in the ice-cream shop .

Dre: the police are pulling up , Alexis set you up.

Princess: whatever you do , don't say shit. Act big and bad. smile even if you're hurting , I'm bout to call daddy . Don't tell them shit . I got your back through whatever sus .

The police busted into the shop and grabbed me. The did it all roughly so I was in Major pain.

" Dayiona Evans you're under the arrest for attempt murder on Alexis Simmons You have the right to remain silent when questioned.
Anything you say or do may be used against you in a court of law.
You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. . If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning, if you wish." the police officer said as he put me in the car.

When we drove to the jail, they places me in a room for questioning .
A female and a male investigator came in .

"So you wanna be a killer huh ? " the male asked . I didn't answer so the female smacked me & I smiled .

"The minimum for a attempted murder sentence is seven years and six months. the highest are life and death. " the female spoke.

"We heard you do drugs around your daughter too , you know what that means ? We're taking her away ". The male officer spoke. I was fighting my tears so bad.

___________
___________

No GHOST READERS ALLOWED !!
Frfr.

• Brooklyn missed her mama ?

• Yellow and Kelsie ❤️

• Day and Nique talked ?

•Dre and Day !

•Day went to jail !

Goal:

300 VOTEsS

150 COMMENTS

No update until the goal is reached

Comment your thoughts