Chapter 17 part 1/2

Chapter 17 part 1/2

This book will be finished soon . But- there will be a book :

In chronological order

•Robee & Shay 10-15 chapters

•Nique & Slim

• Day & Dre (again)

• the kids

Dayiona's POV:

*
*
*
*
My face was soaking wet with hot tears. All I could think about was Kari . I turned around and saw Dre. I started seeing red again. I was hitting him . I just kept doing it , until ..... he kissed me. So many emotions flew in with that kiss.

"ARE YOU FUCKINGSERIOUS?" Alexis yelled. That's when I broke the kiss and smacked the fuck out of Dre. Don't get me wrong, I LOVED the kiss, but this ain't the time.

I got in my car and headed back to the crib. As soon as I opened the door my dad grabbed me.

Dad: where the fuck you been? We been calling your phone, you can't be leaving like that Dayiona.

I was about to say something until my dad saw the blood all over my hands and shirt.

Dad: what the fuck happened?

Me: I got into a fight with some bitch, dad I need to take a shower .

I couldn't let my baby see me like this at all.

After I got out the shower, I put on some boxers & a sorts bra.

Me: Takari ?

I walked into Princess room and saw Kari watching phineas and ferb.

Takari: Womwey ! *jumps up and down in Princess' bed so I could pick her up *

Me: hey Phatty , guess what tomorrow is ?

" I go be four " Takari said as she held up four fingers.

I smiled at her and nodded.

Me: you not going be my baby anymore * fake cries*

Takari: I is go be womey big girl .

Me: aww .

I picked her up.

Me: Teedy fed you ? Or you hungry ?

Takari: Can have some hot chips ?

I laughed at her, she is obsessed with hot chips. I looked in the pantry and got her a bag.

Me: Princess . what you doing ? You been in that bathroom for a long time.

Princess opened the bathroom door.

Princess: Shut up bitch I was shitting. why you all blushed out ?

Me: I'm not blushing

Princess: yes you are, what happened ?

Me: Imma tell you later , when Phatty sleep.

Takari: I talk to daddy pweasee womey ?

I gave her my phone. She knows how to work everything.

Takari: daddy ? ... where you go ?,,.. I not see you . mhm. mhmm. Love you . Bye *hangs up*

Me and Princess laughed at her.

Me: Phatty tomorrow You going have a sleepover with Brooklyn, RiRi, Aavalon and Zyriea ( Slim lil niece , she was a baby in book one) .

Phatty: YAYAYAYAYAY !!!! I happy

Me: the faster you go to sleep the faster your birthday going come.

She got in Princess' bed and got under the covers .

Takari: nite nite womey . nite nite Teetee

Me & Princess: goodnight baby .

I waited about five minutes to start talking to Princess. I had to make sure Phatty was sleep first.

Me: so today I had to beat a bitch. Dre girlfriend been playing with Kari on a bitch ass level, so I had to handle that. She beefing with my fuucking baby , so I beat that hoe and I cut her up.

Princess dapped me.

Princess: yasss . we definitely blood. But why you blushed out ?

Me: I'm not blushing .,

Princess: you is . Now tell me bitch

Me: well Dre broke up the fight & he kissed me .

Princess: forreal ?

Me: yeah ! It was like I fell in love all over again Princess . You just don't know .

She laughed at me.

Princess: so you beat his hoe and then kissed him ?

Me: he kissed me.

Princess: same thing .

I got up and started cleaning up the house. I looked at the time and saw that it was 11:59. I got my phone and started making collages of Takari and I .

" Four years ago God blessed me with the best gift in the world. On this very day four years ago I saw the most prettiest face I would ever see ! It was the first real accomplishment I've ever made . You are my sunshine , my first love, my life, my heart, my soul , my world , the best gift a mother could ask for . My love is unexplainable for you ! You make me so proud to be your mom ! I remember when you were first born, like it was yesterday. You're just so perfect ! you're gorgeous inside and out . Happy Happy 4th birthday my love . Mommy has a surprise for you too stanka butt . ❤️😘😘💎🌟💖😈👏🙌 " I put on Instagram so all my 967K followers could see .

I started getting teary eyed thinking about how fast my baby is growing up. I laid down in my bed and started thinking about Takari and that Kiss that Kiss that Kiss that Kiss!

* 8: 00 a.m *

I got out of my bed and did my hygiene. When I walked in Princess' room I saw her and Takari knocked out.

I ran over to Takari and started kissing her all over her face.

Me: happy *kiss* birthday *kiss* my *kiss* stank *kiss* stank *kiss* Takari *kiss* Neveah *kiss* Carter *kiss*

Takari started giggling her little ass off.

Takari: ahmygosh mommy I four !

She started jumping up and down in the bed.

Princess: get the hell outta my room bumbs I'm trying to sleep.

Me: go jump on Teedy !

She kept jumping on Princess until Princess picked her up and started tickling her.

Takari: otay otay . Me sorry

Princess: happy birthday Phats

Takari: happy burday

Me and Princess laughed at her .

Me: Say thank you

Takari: I wan eat

Me: what you wanna eat ?

Takari: toast French

Me: French toast ?

Takari: mhm . I wan da French toast

Me: yes m'am

Robee's POV;

*
*
*
*
*

"I swear I will never get used
to your dick Daddy, it's just so big,"
she said as she started riding my dick up and down. "It just feels so good inside me." She laid down against me and I felt her hard little nipples brush back and forth as she pounded herself around on my dick. She was really working hard and already breathing hard too. She wanted to cum bad and it was obvious. She let out a moan and pounded her ass down onto me harder. Fuck me hard Daddy , I wanna cum for you hard."

. She let out a squeal and rocked back onto my dick and forcing as much of me into her as she could fit. "Oh I'm cumming Daddy, oh it feels so good, Oh Daddy, cum with me, cum in me Daddy,cum deep in my pussy." At that point I did just that.

We both just collapsed after our love making . My dick still twitching inside her pussy and my arm wrapped around her . After a minute of catching our breath I slowly wrapped my arms around her and held her close while kissing her neck. She propped herself up and kissed me on the lips and told me she loved me then began climbing off of me. As she worked her way off the bed. She got up and started dancing for me .

"You need to stop that or we'll never get out of bed today," I told her.

"And what would be the problem with that Daddy?"

I love me some Shay .

I smirked . Well I know how this day going be .

Dre's POV:

*
*
*
*
*

I looked back at the cameras, seeing my two daughters , Destiny and Demi , jumping Takari. So that's what Dayiona was talking about ? That shit just made me mad. I yanked Destiny and Demi to my camera room and played the video.

Me: Why The FUCK YALL WAS FIGHTING TAKARI ?

Demi and Destiny was crying.

They didn't say anything, so asked them again. I was quickly growing inpatient.

Demi: *sniffs* Destiny *sniffs* made meee *starts crying again*

Me: Destiny I'm talking to you too .

Destiny: I don't like her

Me: why Destiny . I'm tired of your fucking attitude , you punished for the whole month. You in 2nd grade you know how to act. I'm bout to whip y'all. Demi I told yo destiny ain't the boss. I'm the boss of this damn house.

I took a small belt out of my closet for Demi. She still is young, so I can't use a thick one . I whipped her with the belt like four times and I made her lay down. I got my thick belt for Destiny. I grabbed the belt and started tearing her ass up . I had to hit her like 18 times. She was crying her ass off. I ain't raising no fucking bullies.

Me: when y'all see Takari today , y'all fucking apologize. Y'all ain't going be no fucking bullies.

anyways...

After Dayiona and Alexis had that fight , Alexis went into a coma. She lost a lot of blood so her brain started shutting down.

Alexis POV:

*
*
*

When I woke up from a coma I was furious. This bitch tried to beat my ass. My face is fucked up . Imma kill her. This how my list is going to go

1.) Send her ass to jail for attempted murder

&

2.) After she get out , kill her

Most of my family are cops, I got this under control.

_____________
______________
_______________

•What Y'all think ?

• Dayiona Liked that kiss ?

• Day a good mommy ?

•She gets emotional ?

•Takari is 4 !

•Dre Whipped the girls !!!!! ???

•Was he wrong ?

•Should Day and Dre work it out ?

•Alexis a snitch ?

•Zammmmnnnn