Chapter 16 pt I

Chapter 16 Part 1

Excuse any mistakes !

This W O N T be a longgggg chapter, because I just didn't wanna leave y'all hanging !

Dayiona's POV:

* 1 week later *

Every since I picked Phat up from by Dre she's been real distant. She barely even talk to me or look my way. Something is really wrong with my baby & it hurts me deep down inside to see that she hates me. I really need to know wassup.

I called Chris so we could meet up at an icecream shop. Chris is my only option .

*IceCream Shop*

Me & Takari walked into the building I spotted Chris.

Takari : DAADDDYYYYY !!!!!!

I smiled at how happy she was. Chris picked her up and gave her a hug and kiss. It kind of hurt to see her talk to Chris and not me , but as long as she's happy .

Chris: hey my Phatty !

She giggled .

Chris: hey Dayiona

Me: wassup ?

Chris: nothing really

Takari: I miss you daddy why you not live with us ?

Me: be-

Chris: mommy & daddy don't live together anymore. Sometimes people need space . Mommy & Daddy need space.

Takari: so you not love mommy ? I dought you love her ?

Chris: I still love her. She still love me & we both love you !

Takari: daddy ?

Chris: huh ?

Takari: me have a secret

Chris: what's the secret ?

Takari: I tell you later

Chris: so why you wasn't talking to mommy ?

Takari: *shrugs*

Chris: it have to be a reason Phatty. Tell me

Phatty stood on the chair and whispered in his ear . This lasted for a longggg time . When she finished telling him the look on his face had me scared.

Takari looked up at Chris.

Takari: you mad daddy ?

Chris didn't say anything . He threw a chair across the room . Takari started crying. That's my Q to go ! I picked up Takari & I she cried louder.

Takari: I wanna stay daddy! Let me go with youuu daddy ! Pleaseeeeeee .

My poor baby. I put her in her booster seat & we headed back to the crib. Takari cried herself to sleep.

"wassup sis ? " Princess said as I walked into the house and placed Takari on the sofa.

Me: nothing girl . I took her to see Chris & she talked to him. She was excited but he clicked out because of a secret she told him .

Princess: ask him what she told him Day, duh !

Me: Imma let him cool down first .

Princess: yeah, well daddy is about to come over. It's important.

Me: is everything okay ?

Princess; yeah, everything good on this end ...

*doorbell rings*