A Faltering Star

As Celestia walked into her sister's room, she saw nothing but darkness and came across a slow breathing skinny figure. It was Luna. Luna had grown incredibally weak and glared at Celestia with such hate that it made Celestia back away against a wall. "Luna. What has happened dear sister?", asked Celestia. Luna replied, "Oh, don't thou worry about thy, dear sister. Thy is sure thou subjects doesn't want thy near them. Perhaps thou shall leaveth now." Celestia stared at Luna with saddened eyes. "Lulu. Ple-" "SILENCE YOU CUR!", screamed Luna. "WHEN HAST THOU EVER BEEN THERE FOR THY? WHEN HAST THOU EVER EVEN GLANCED AT THY LIKE A SISTER SHOULD? THOU HAST BEEN TREATING THY LIKE TRASH AND THROWING THY ASIDE! WHEN HAS THOY EVER LOVED THY?! When hast thou? When hast thou subjects ever loved thy night?" Cried out Luna. Celestia, in tears, tried to hug her dear sister but Luna just pushed her away. When Celestia lit her horn up to provide some light she really saw her sister for once. Luna's mane had faded to a deep shade of black. The stars on her mane when she had earned her cutie mark was fading too. She had eye bags and a scowling expression with so much hatred. Her fur was all ruffled and she looked like a walking skeleton. Her wings were torn and ripped and her blue eyes had turned into a dark shady grey. Celestia gasped. Never has Celestia seen her sister like this. Luna asked, " What? Does thou pity me? No. Fear not sister. Thy is fine. For now LEAVE! I REFUSE TO SEE THOU IN HERE EVER AGAIN!" Frightened, Celestia scurried out of her room in a rush. Luna slammed the door using her magic and locked it. Celestia kept on staring at the door in shock and in tears.
Three days after Celestia has entered her sister's room, she was walking towards the throne room only to find a familiar figure standing there. "Luna." Whispered Celestia.
"NOT another step." Said Luna. "Did you really expect me to sit idly by while they all bast in your PRECIOUS LIGHT? There can only be ONE princess in Equestria! And that princess will be ME!" Screeched Luna. Celestia stared in horror as Luna started to transform. She watched as Luna broke the walls and her sun was covered up by Luna's moon. An eclispe. Luna then used dark shadows swirling around her to transform herself. The sun, the brightest star, had faltered with no light in sight. Evilly cackling, Luna's fading starry mane started to burst into a dark blue with stars twinkling all around. Her fur turned from her usual purplish blue to a full midnight black and she looked so much healthier than she had in years. Her eyes became cat-like with slits for pupils and fangs for teeth. She grew as tall as Celestia and grinned very evilly at her sister. Celestia watched in horror trying to not show any emotions, but she couldnt help at least gasp at her younger sister's transformation.
Testing out her new powers, Luna blasted the ceiling of the throne room. Everything came crashing down as she cackled with glee. Celestia then flew up high in the air to get a clear view as Luna tried to blast her sister. Celestia dodged and landed across from her dark sister. "LUNA! I will not fight you. You must lower the moon! It is your duty!" Commanded Celestia. "Luna?" Sneered the dark alicorn. "I am NIGHTMARE MOON!" Exclaimed Nightmare Moon. "I have but one royal duty now. To DESTROY YOU!" Screeched Nightmare Moon. Nightmare Moon tried to blast Celestia again, but only to have Celestia fly up and out of the castle. "And where do you think you're going?" Exclaimed Nightmare. Nightmare Moon flew after Celestia, trying to attack her, but Celestia always managed to dodge Nightmare's attacks. Parts and pieces of the castle crumbles as Celestia keeps on dodging her sister's attacks. Finally, Nightmare Moon was able to hit her and watched grinning as the sun princess fell down to the ground. Screaming, Celestia landed hard onto the floor and layed still. Nightmare Moon cackled with glee and amusement watching her so called sister fall. Although in pain, Celestia stood up. "Oh, dear sister. I am sorry, but you have given me no choice, but to use these." Mumbled Celestia. Using her magic she took out the elements of harmony. Concentrating she whirled the 6 elements around her, the elements of kindness, loyalty, generosity, honesty, laughter, and magic. Soon the elements gave off a giant burst of rainbow light as Celestia flew up to face her sister once more. Nightmare Moon, summoning all her magic, glared at Celestia with hatred as they both prepared for a final blast. In tears, Celestia used the elements of harmony to create a rainbow blast while Nightmare Moon tried to use dark magic and the powers of night. She watched as her sister was sentenced to the moon with a loud scream of NOOOOOOO. A sonic rainboom occured from the moon and a shadow of an alicorn's face was shown. Staring in shock at what she had done, Celestia sobbed and screamed, "LUNA!"
Crying, she raised the sun once more and watched as her sister's moon lowered down the horizon. Celestia then walked into her sister's room. All around there were books of spells and dark magic.
Sobbing, Celestia slowly cleaned out her sister's room and found a parchment of the spell her sister had used.