A Mysterious Day

Luna glared at her sister. "TIA! GET ME OUT FROM THOU TANGLED CHORDS OF SHOWERS! TIS NOT A WELL EVENING FOR ME!" Luna shouted. Celestia froze and stared at her little sister. "Evening? Luna it is morning! Havn't you noticed the sun rise?" Celestia asked. Luna shook her head. Celestia giggled as she then trot over to Luna and helped her dear sister get untangled. Luna fell down to the ground with a small, "Oomph." Slightly flapping her wings she tried to get back up, but only to slip and fall on the floor again. Celestia hooted with laughter watching her dear sister struggle. "SISTER!" Luna screeched. "Alright Lulu." Said Celestia with a small chuckle. Grinning, she used her warm powers to dry up the bathroom and return everything back to normal. "So much for trying to take showers in thou's morning light." Luna sighed. Celestia kept on grinning as she led Luna out of the bathroom. "I'm sure we can install your old bath back into your bathroom Lulu, but it will take awhile." Luna nodded in agreement. It was going to take awhile to get used to the modern age.

       As Luna walked back to her bedroom, her stomach started growling. Looking at Celestia with desperate eyes, Celestia ordered for a maid to take her to the dining room. Luna quickly followed and they soon arrived. It was a giant room with a golden chandelier and a giant table in the center. Luna stared at it in awe of how can 1 pony afford to sit in such a large dining room alone. Sitting down, the maid gave her a huge menu of breakfast items. Luna stared at it in confusion. Being a rebel she is, Luna asked to go in the kitchen and help out instead. The maiden nodded and lead her to the kitchen. Chefs bowed when Luna walked past as many shivered with fear. They looked at Luna with frightened eyes and trembled. Luna coldy stared at them. "Tis this the kitchen?!" Luna asked with quite a high volume. Although her form isn't back to its full power, she still had quite an intimidating voice. The chef quickly nodded. Luna glared at them all. "Return to thou workings and do not mind thy! We hast only cometh here to see thou preparations for food!" Luna said. The chefs and cooks nodded and headed back to their work. Luna looked around with interest. "What art thou preparest thou food for?" Luna asked the maid. The maid replied with a trembling voice," Your r-royal highness, the-they are pre-preparing f-for the N-nightmare N-i-night festival." Luna glared at her. "Nightmare Night? What is thou Nightmare Night!" Asked Luna. The maid looked more frightened than ever and turned pale. Luna kept on glaring. "Well?" Luna demanded. The maid shook her head and ran away trembling in terror. Luna raised an eyebrow suspicious of the maid's behavior. She then trudged back to Celestia's room after eating a meal of pancakes she ordered herself. Luna couldn't find her older sister when she entered Celestia's bedroom. "Tia?" Luna asked. Wanting to know more about Nightmare Night, Luna started searching the entire castle. Since she couldn't find her sister in her sister's bedroom, she assumed that Celestia must have gone to the throne room to work.
Walking to the throne room she stared at the sunlit walls of the empty hallway. It was so silent except for the sounds of her hooves clomping on the ground. The sounds started to echo with each and every step she took. Luna sighed. What is it that the servents and maids and even chefs keep on hiding from her? What is this Nightmare Night?

As she stepped into the throne room she found her sister sitting on a royal throne of golden sunbeams. Alone she sat tall and regal glaring at the paperwork before her. Her head was held up as her mane seemed to sparkle under the golden glimpse of her sunlight. She looked up when Luna walked in. "LUNA!", she bellowed. Luna glared up envious of her sister and with saddened eyes she walked in front of her. "Sister? Where art thou thy throne?" Luna asked with her voice sort of cracking. Celestia looked down at her with a soft and warm smile. "Why it isn't here yet. I shall have it ready for you soon. Anyways, what have you come here for sister? Did you enjoy the breakfast?" Celestia kindly asked. Luna glared up in sadness. "Yes er.... Um.... Please can thou tell thy what tis this Nightmare Night?" Luna asked. Celestia looked stunned for a moment. She froze in place watching her sister carefully. "I.... Uhhh....." Celestia softly whispered. "WHAT?" Luna screeched using her royal canterlot voice. Celestia coughed trying to appear emotionless. Luna raised an eyebrow at her sister's suspicious behavior. "Tia... Why art thou act this way? Can thou tell thy what is thou Nightmare Night?" Luna asked again. Celestia choked then drank gallons of water. "SISTER ...I .....ER LETS GO TO THE GARDEN AND PLAYYYY!!!" Celestia shouted. Luna looked baffled. "TIA WE COMMAND THOU TO SHOW THY NIGHTMARE NIGHT!" Luna screeched. Celestia started singing, "LALALALALA WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS I CAN'T HEAR YOU DEAR SISTER HAHAHA!" While trying to push Luna out the door. Sending her out the door, Celestia then slammed it behind her sister and trotted back to her throne. Luna gasped in shock. "OH THE NERVE OF THAT PONY!" Luna screeched. Celestia laughed on the other side of the door. Luna then trotted to a nearby balcony. "Hmph! If thou sister doesn't show the royal we thou Nightmare Night, THY SHALL FIND OUT THOU NIGHTMARE NIGHT THYSELVES!" Luna exclaimed.

      Luna then trotted all around the palace asking everypony of Nightmare Night. Everypony refuses to tell her and she muttered ungratefully trying to find a way to figure out what Nightmare Night was. "MOONBEAMS AND STARLIGHT HOW COULD THY HAST FORGOTTEN???" Luna exclaimed. "If thou refuseth to tell thy what Nightmare Night hast then thy shall read what Nightmare Night hast in thou library!" Squealed Luna. Galloping, Luna slammed open the doors of the library and went to the nearest section of books. Grabbing every single book that starts with a Night she threw them all in one pile and dove into it. Using magic, she levitated all the books into a nice circle and started fast reading. The circle twirled around her while the books all flipped pages and Luna used her quick abilities to catch every sentence and word. "AHA! NIGHTMARE NIGHT!" Luna squealed when she had finally found a book talking about Nightmare Night. She levitated all the other books back to their shelves and trotted over to a nearby pedestal. Placing the book on top, she started reading about the magical day of Nightmare Night.