Reunited

Moments later the 6 ponies stood up from falling on the ground. Looking at each other they realized the elements on their necklaces matched their cutie marks. Then suddenly the sun arose once more as Princess Celestia appeared in sight. Her flowy mane filled with swirls of colors as she stood in front of the bright sunlight. Her eyes gleamed with happiness and her fur shimmered and glowed a pure white. Everypony bowed down to the white alicorn princess, all except for Twilight."Princess Celestia!" Twilight gleefully called out. Princess Celestia hugged her student and said, "Twilight Sparkle, my faithful student. I knew you could do it."
" But... you told me it was all an old pony tale."
" I told you that you needed to make some friends, nothing more. I saw the signs of Nightmare Moon's return and I knew it was you who had the magic inside to defeat her, but you could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart. Now if only another will as well. Princess Luna!"
The sunbeaming princess walked towards a battered figure on the ground. Princess Luna's powerful spell has been broken. Her mane was a soft straight blue with no stars and her coat was back to its normal pale blue color. She stared gasping at her dear sister, whome she have secretly missed. She laid sprawled on the ground with remainings of her purple armor besides her. Luna stared at her sister in fear and trembled slightly. Celestia smiled and said, " It has been a thousand years since I have seen you like this. Time to put our differences behind us. We were meant to rule together, little sister." Everypony gasped. "Sister?" Everypony asked. Princess Celestia helped Princess Luna up and stood teary eyed at her. "Will you accept my friendship?" Celestia asked. Princess Luna looked down at the floor hesitant for a moment. Her eyes filled with tears as she replied," I'm so sorry! I missed you so much, big sister!"
Princess Luna then hugged her big sister tightly. After all these years the two royal sisters were finally reunited. Both cried of joy and happiness as they hugged each other tightly. Princess Luna has finally returned.

Everypony returned to the Ponyville town square and rejoiced as they watch another Princess join Equestria. Princess Luna looked down at the floor, guilty of bringing harm to Equestria, but as soon as they put a necklace of blue flowers, Luna gently smiled. They all watched as Princess Celestia annouced that Twilight will continue her studies in Ponyville. After a long celebration, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia headed home.

"Luna? Are you alright little sister?" Asked Celestia in a worried tone as they headed into Luna's new room. Luna didn't speak or look at her sister. She walked in silence as she stared at ground in a slumped sort of position. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she tried not to cry. Celestia whispered,"Luna..." As they both continued to walk. Luna still didn't reply. She trudged slowly as they entered her new room. Celestia smiled and said,"Welcome to your new room sister. I'll give you a few moments to settle in." Luna nodded and watched as Celestia closed the door behind her. Gaping at the starry galaxy painted walls, she slowly trudged over to her bed. Everything seemed so different as she tried to take in the view.

Luna's POV:
Thy don't understand. How can anypony ever forgive thy for what thy had done? Thy hast tried to bring eternal night! Tis is not understandable of why thou were so kind. Thy wish to ask thy sister so many question. Is thou sister still the same? Is thou sister still going to ignore thy and thy precious night? And what is thy stuff. Thy doesn't understand. Thy just truely does not understand.

Nobody In Particular POV:
Luna hopped onto her new bed and sobbed. After one restless night she wanted to take a giant bubble bath, but the bathroom was nowhere in sight."Oh mooncakes! Where art thou lady's room?" Luna exclaimed. She entered her sister's bedroom and looked around. "Tia?!" Luna shouted. "Yes sister?" Asked Celestia sitting with a book in the corner on a comfty red giant pillow. "Tia. Where art thou lady's room?" Luna asked. Celestia giggled at her sister's use of old time language. "Lulu, you do know that we do not speak that way anymore?" Celestia bit her lips to fight back the laughter. "Tia! Thy does not have time for this! Thy needeth to use thou lady's room for a nice bath of smelly perfume and rose buds!" Luna exclaimed. Celestia fought back tears and laughter as she showed her sister her bathroom. "My dear Lulu, sadly I only have a shower, not a bath." Celestia said. "What tis this shower thou speaketh of?" Luna asked confusedly. Smiling, Celestia showed Luna how to used the shower. "You just turn on the knob right here. Turn this way to get hot water. This way to get cold water. The water will come out here." Celestia explained. Luna looked very suspiciously at the shower, examining it up and down. She glared at Celestia for a moment. "Alright, sister, thou must leaveth now for thy shall take this shower thing thou speaketh of." Luna said. "Alright Lulu." Said Celestia with an innocent smile. As soon as she headed out back into her room she almost broke into a fit of laughter.

          Luna turned on the knob one way trying to figure out how the shower works. Touching the water, she yelped from the heat. Then, she slipped onto the ground accidentally knocking over some of the shampoo on a nearby counter from trying to stop her fall. "Is everything alright in there?" Celestia asked. "THY ART GOOD!" Luna shouted back. Getting up she tried to turn the knob the other way hoping the water would cool down. As soon as she touched the water she felt her mane frizzed up. The water was freezing! Luna then ran all around Celestia's bathroom trying to get warmed up. "Oh dear sister, where art thou bath for pony's sake!" Muttered Luna. Celestia heard the commotion from her bedroom and tried to contain her fit of laughter. Her eyes teared up as she quietly giggled of her sister's clumsiness. Luna then went back to make the water warm. Finally, after a few twists and turns Luna got the right temperature. Stepping in the shower she tried grasping the water sprayer. "Oh who is thy kidding?! Thy hast a horn for pony's sake!" Muttered Luna. Foolishly forgetting she had magic, Luna stopped trying to grasp the sprayer and used her magic instead. The force was too much and the sprayer got knocked down, for Luna hasn't gotten control over her powers yet. Spraying warm water everywhere, Luna screeched as she watched her sister's bathroom get wet. Scrambling and trying to stop the sprayer, she bumped into the knob and turn the water to a boiling volcano temperature. Water still kept on spraying as the room filled up with steam. "No, no no no no no!" Luna exclaimed. Celestia couldn't help her laughter anymore. She rolled onto the floor in tears of laughter and hooted with glee from hearing the loud commotion her sister was causing. Staff members started to walk in asking if the princess was okay. Celestia nodded and remained rolling on the floor with laughter. Luna did not notice and was trying to fix the whole calamity. Trying to find the knob through the steam, Luna accidentally ran into the sprayer. Hot boiling and steaming water shot at her stomache as she screamed. Flying away she quickly found the knob trying to turn it back to the right temperature, but somehow turned it to freezing cold instead. Luna then tried to grab the sprayer by the head and only got icey water poured on her. "THIS IS NOT HOW THY PLANNED THY EVENING SHALL BE!" Screeched Luna. Celestia then walked in trying to hold a straight poker face but quickly bursted into giggles when she saw the scene. Shampoo and bubbles were everywhere as water wetted everything. Luna got tangled up in the chord of the sprayer and was gnawing on the head. Some places of the bathroom was steaming as others seemed to have turned into ice. Luna stared up at Celestia. "What?" Luna asked innocently. "Thy is just hanging out with thou's pretty little sprayer over here" she commented. Celestia bursted into laughter as she rolled on the wet ground.