The Elements Of Harmony

Nightmare Moon quietly whisked into the castle, spying on the little ponies. All the ponies cautiously walked into the castle and tried to find the elements of harmony. They came across a stone pillar with 5 stone circles around a 6th in the middle. Both Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash helped lifted the stones down one by one, as Twilight tried to create a spark that should help bring fourth the 6th elements of harmony. Nightmare Moon silently watched knowing the purple pony knew that it was her who had set the obstacles all along. The castle was eerie and dark, as Twilight laid down trying to create a magic spark. Applejack ordered the other ponies to follow her outside the castle, and give Twilight some space to concentrate. Right as Twilight was trying to cast a spell, Nightmare Moon thought it was the perfect time to attack and prevent Twilight from finding the 6th element. As a wisp, she hurried down from the ceiling and swirled around the elements, shocking Twilight. Gasping, Twilight used a transportation spell and both Nightmare Moon and Twilight were whisked away to another part of the castle. Twilight's friends heard her scream and came running in, hoping their fellow purple friend wasn't hurt, but sadly they couldn't find Twilight anywhere. Searching restlessly, it was Rarity who saw flashes of light coming in a different part of the castle, and they raced to save their friend.

       Twilight landed with a thud on the ground as Nightmare Moon stood on a pillar with the elements surrounding her hooves. The moon shone brightly as the two ponies faced each other. In anger, Twilight prepared to charge at Nightmare Moon, as Nightmare stared at her like she was crazy. As they both charge towards each other, Twilight's horn bursted with magic as she used a teleportation spell and popped where Nightmare Moon was standing before. Twilight closed her eyes and tried to create the spark as Nightmare Moon gasped in horror and fear. Quick as a flash Nightmare Moon knocked Twilight aside, but not before flashes of pink lightening was created between the 5 element stones.  Nightmare Moon stared down the the stones in fright, hoping that the 6th element won't appear. Twilight smiled for a moment, but her smile vanished quickly when she saw that the sparks didn't work. Cackling with laughter Nightmare Moon was prepared to finish Twilight off and also stomped her hooves on the ground breaking the element stones to pieces, but when Twilight heard the voices of her friends calling her. Speaking to Nightmare moon she said,"You think you can destroy The Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong, because the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here." Nightmare Moon stared at Twilight as if she was crazy. "What?" Asked Nightmare Moon in confusion. Twilight's friends all of a sudden appeared by her side, all glaring at Nightmare Moon. "Applejack, who reassured me when I was in doubt, represents the spirit of... honesty!" Said Twilight. Automatically the shards of the element of honesty whirled around Applejack in a color of orange.
"Fluttershy, who tamed the manticore with her compassion, represents the spirit of... kindness!"
The remaining shards of the element of kindness whirled around Fluttershy in swirling pink colors.
Pinkie Pie, who banished fear by giggling in the face of danger, represents the spirit of... laughter!"
The shards of the element of laughter swirled around Pinkie Pie turning from stone grey to a beautiful sky blue.
"Rarity, who calmed a sorrowful serpent with a meaningful gift represents the spirit of... generosity!"
The pieces and shards of the element of generosity swirled around Rarity in a beautiful deep purple.
"And Rainbow Dash, who could not abandon her friends for her own heart's desire represents the spirit of... loyalty!"
Rainbow Dash's element of loyalty swirled around her in a flash of red.
Twilight smiles at Nightmare Moon, with sparkling and shining eyes. "The spirits of these five ponies got us through every challenge you threw at us." Said Twilight with a very brave tone. Nightmare Moon looked frightened, but then in confusement as she watched the purple unicorn still smile. She then claimed, " You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!"

      Twilight smiled even wider as she said, "But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to hear you, to see you, how much I cared about you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are my friends! You see, Nightmare Moon, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!"
Then the 6th element appeared above Twilight in swirls of a dark pink and purple mixed. The 5 elements of harmony clicked together to form a necklace of colors and flew onto the necks of the ponies. Twilight's element shined as it turned into a crown. Together the six bearers of the elements of harmony casted a spell of rainbow magic. Twilight stared at Nightmare Moon and slowly closed her eyes. The moment she opened her eyes, they turned pure white as the elements worked together to create a giant rainbow swirl of their different colors, hitting Nightmare Moon as Nightmare Moon screamed in defeat. The rainbow swirled and wrapped around her body like a cocoon, and then there was a bright burst of light.