Onwards

Apologize everyone to my lack of updates and writing! I have been busy with other items I am working on. I will try to write as much as I can. I hope you all enjoy the story so far! -Heidi (Lordicorn)
           "Nightmare Night. A special night dedicated to the defeat of Nightmare Moon. It is said that Nightmare Moon shall come and eat the citizens if they do not give her candy as a tribute." Luna read. "WHAT IS THIS?! Thy does not..... Eat... Citizens!!!!" Screeched Luna. She slammed the book shut, furious at her sister for creating such a holiday. "After all these years am I still not loved?!" Luna shouted into the quiet library. It was a good thing nopony was in the royal canterlot library at the moment. Princess Luna levitated the book back onto its shelf. With lost of her happy bright energy she slowly slumped and trudged back over to her room. Her spirit diminished as she flopped on top of her dark midnight blankets. Her mane twinkling with stars and swirling the planets in it. Her eyes turned from a bright blue sky color to a cold dark pitch black. She trembled as she heaved a heavy sigh, trying not to burst into tears. Luna laid on her bed in silence as she tried to hide the hate and jealousy she still has left over for her sister. Shaking her head, she tried to deny it. "Perhaps I shall see my old subjects... They must know and understand?" Luna thought. Grudgingly she stood back up and then trotted out of her nightime galaxy room. "Fiddlesticks." Luna grumbled as she got ready to take flight. Her mind was wandering as she blasted off into the sky before anypony could stop her. She shot upwards into a backwards flip and plummetted down. At last second before hitting the ground, Luna twisted and zoomed right above the concrete floor heading towards her own royal gaurd's stables.
          The guards were happily playing a game of pony pokers when all of a sudden the two wooden doors slammed open. They all stared up at a furious looking princess glaring upon them. Luna. Her black eyes scanned the now silent room, searching for two perfect gaurds to take with her. "You and you" Luna snarled as she pointed to two gaurds with bat wings, eyes as yellow as the sun. They gave each other a quick stare. "Out. Now. Set up the carriage." Luna growled. The gaurds cantered off scared out of their horshoes as Luna continued to glare at the remaining gaurds. Chills seem to hang in the air as the guards look at her in both fear and awe. "Continue." Luna said simply. Then she slammed the door shut as she happily trotted from the stables. "Thy shall need a grand entrance!!!" Luna exclaimed. With a quick whip of a spell, she summoned her cloak of darkness as she trotted towards the exits of the castle.

             The two gaurds fearfully waited for their majesty, all hitched up and ready to go. Luna smirked watching their fearful expressions. "Boo." Luna whispered to one gaurds ear. The gaurd whinnied and almost flipped the carriage. "W-we await your instructions y-your majesty." the other gaurd stammered. "Haha! Take me to this so called Ponyville where thy sister's pupil is!!!!!!!!! Thy shall find Twilight and demand for answers about thee Nightmare Night! Tis thee tonight is the night... TIS IT NOT?! PERHAPS WE SHALL CELEBRATE IN JOY INSTEAD OF FEAR OF THY PRINCESS WHICH IS THY!!!!!" Luna screamed. The gaurds nodded as they watched Luna waltzed up and plopped her little behind onto the plush cushioned seat of the carriage. "ONWARDS" Luna screeched as the gaurds immedietly took flight towards the small town of Ponyville.