Part 1

Aysia P.O.V.

"Babyyyyyy " I whined trying to get Lexi's attention. She was ass deep in her phone .

"Love me . " I said . "Leave me alone Aysia God. " she groaned getting up.

I sighed and watched her walk out the room.

I picked up my phone and saw Carter texted me .

Big Pimpin 😍💦💦
Hey Ma
Where you at ?

Her Sexy Ass 😍😘👅💦
Hey I'm at Lexi's house .

Big Pimpin 😍💦💦
Do you want me to text you later ?

Her Sexy Ass 😍😘👅💦
No.
Whatchu doin ?

Big Pimpin 😍💦💦
Nun 😏

Her Sexy Ass 😍😘👅💦
Come get me 😩

Big Pimpin 😍💦💦
I'm on my way baby

I started putting my shoes on. It ain't my fault . Her ass be dipping on me so much she won't even realize I'm leaving .

I grabbed my phone and went to the living room .

"Where you bouta go?" Lexi asked me . "Nowhere." I replied . "Don't start with me ."  She said getting up to grab my phone . "Get way from me ." I said pushing her . "Who tf you pushing Aysia ." She shouted yanking me to the floor by my hair . I screamed as I tried to move around her .

I heard a honk . I got up and grabbed my phone and walked out the door making sure to slam it.

I got into Carter's car.

"Hey Baby." She said . "Please just drive ." I said as I saw Lexi get out the house . Carter was quick to speed off.

***

We were at a motel. Room B4 like always .

I was rolling up a blunt while she just looked at me.

"What?" I asked bringing the blunt to my lips to seal it .

"When you gon leave her ass?" She asked me . I rolled my eyes.

"I'm serious Aysia the way she be beating on you is not okay ." She said .

Here we go again.

"Carter you know why." I said looking down  . She killed my vibe and all I wanna do is smoke.

She sat up and walked over to me.

"I do but I don't know how she could . " she said gently laying me back.

"You're beautiful " she said kissing my lips .
"You're smart." She kissed my jaw
"You're sexy ." She kissed my neck .

She continued to kiss down my body .

I watched her do so and laid back to let it happen , but all I can think about is Lexi.

I lit my blunt and took a hit .

Lexi and me have been dating almost a year. But what a year it's been .

She would constantly cheat on me and like Carter said , beat me.

I can't even remember when it started , but I got sent to the hospital for bruised ribs , punctures , broken wrist .

It just never stopped

I met Carter at school and she started off as just a best friend but then we turned into this . We just call each other up for anything . Or when Lexi kicked me out .