Part 9

Aysia's P.O.V.

I woke up in NiNi's arms . She was watching TV .

"Goodmorning Princess ." She said kissing my head . "You okay ?" She asked . I nodded . "You hungry ?" She asked . I shook my head no .

"You gotta eat baby girl." She said . I dug my face in her chest . "I don't wanna eat." I mumbled . She groaned .

She just rubbed my back and then I felt her pocket vibrate . "Watch out mama ." She said pulling her phone out .

She broke out in Spanish  (Ima just put everything in English )

N; Hello

I knew her fine ass was mixed .

N; Im with my girl right now what's up ?

I broke my neck quick asf . I started cheesing hard .

She looked at me and smiled . She gave me a small kiss .

N; Nah I ain't whipped nigga , my lady need me .
N; I'll see if she with it , but lemme get back to you .

I sat up . "Soooo Im yo lady now ?" I asked her . She started laughing . "We gotta work out the details but I don't just eat out anybody you feel me ?" She said . I busted out laughing.

"So I know you still grieving princess , but you can't sit around and be all upset , I know your grandad wouldn't what that ." She said . I groaned. 

"My homie just called and asked if we was trying to go out tonight . We don't have to if you don't want to but I don't want you all sad ." She said . "Do you wanna go ?" I asked . "Not without you ." She said .

I laid on her chest and thought about it .
I looked up at her and she was focusing on the baseball game on my TV. 

"You like baseball ?" I asked . "Yeah , my dad taught me how to play when I was younger, kinda just stuck ." She answered .  "So where your friends tryna go ? " I asked .

"It's just a little dinner I got for my job ." She said . "Where do you work ? " I asked . She sighed . "Umm I work in a very discreet business." She said .

"Are you spy ?!" I sat up quickly . She busted out laughing. "Really Baby girl ? A spy ? " she laughed . "You make it sound like you work in the secret service or some shit . " I said . She shook her head . "No mama I'm not a spy." She chuckled .

"Well okay , now I wanna go." I said . "Forreal ? " she asked . "Yes ." I smiled . "Aight go get dressed." She said . "Wait all my nice clothes are in back in Carolina ." I said .

"Y'all got a mall right ?" She asked . I nodded . "Pues levante te . " (Well get up ) she said . "What for .?" I asked . "You gotta look nice if I already told them you my girl ." She said . I groaned . "But ." "But nothing let's go ." She said slapping my ass. I stood up and put my shoes on .

She did the same and we were off .

*****

I was wearing a tight white tank top dress with some heels .

NiNi was dressed her normal all black .

Black polo shirt , black jeans and black air forces . She had her curly hair in a low pony tail.

"Do you not believe in any color besides black ?" I asked

"Black is my happy color . " she smiled .

I laughed as she put her diamond earrings in .

"You ready princess?" She asked . I nodded . We walked out to her all black Bentley .

"Now princess we might get to talking into some serious stuff okay . And if we do Ima just look at you and ask you to leave for a second okay ?" She said . I looked at her and slowly nodded . "It's not something you have to worry about okay baby girl?" She said kissing my head . "Okay ." I said .

We started driving to the restaurant .

I like the way I feel with NiNi. She makes me feel protected always . Even when she was mad at me earlier , she still came back cause she didn't want me by myself .

We ended up coming to this bar and grill.

It was loud and people were dancing on the wooden dance floor . The we're playing Cuban music .

"Ahhhh Nena ." The guy with a cigar in his mouth shouted walking towards us . He hugged NiNi . "Ah que bonita " he said grabbing my arm and spinning me around . He pulled me closer to him to begin dancing around but he was a little to drunk to keep up well with the beat.

"Aye ." NiNi shouted throwing him off of me . "You okay baby girl ?" She asked me . I nodded .

"Watch it Efraín ." She shouted in Spanish .  He quickly held up his hands in defense . "My apologies "he said with a thick accent .

"This is Aysia ." She said kissing the top of my head . I held my hand out to shake his . He took my hand and kiss the back .

Efrain was young maybe in his twenties him and NNi saw eye to eye .

"Let's go eat princess." She said quickly grabbing me from him . She pulled me in tight . "Stay away from him." She mumbled with her lips against my head . I nodded .

I've been here for 5 minutes and it's already weird .

We sat down at a big table with a bunch of people . There were some kids running around . I sat down with NiNi who waved her hand to let them know she was here .

"Nice of you too finally show up . "A girl older then NiNi said . Neisey rolled her eyes .

"Who's this ?" The same girl asked . "This is NiNi the girl I was talking about ."she told them gripping her hand on my arm. I smiled .

They all bust out in speaking at once , I couldn't take out much what they were saying .

Then Niesey got to shouting back in at least 3 different languages .

I was lost and looked back and forth between her and family .

A waiter came by with a glass of wine and I gladly took it .

As I began sipping it NiNi stood up quickly almost knocking the glass out my hand . She grabbed my arm and dragged me out but not before I finished my wine.

NiNi was mumbling words under her breath as she walked us to the car . She still went around and opened my door .

But slammed it shut .

She opened hers and did the same .

NiNi aggressively started the car and we were off ..