Part 3

Aysia's P.O.V.

Lexi took my out to this really nice restaurant. I decided to dress up a little bit .

I wore a light pink Maxi skirt a white crop top a jean jacket and some tan wedges .

My baby matched me and wore a jean jacket a light pink polo shirt tan khakis and her black huaraches .

I had my hair curled and a little bit of make up .

As I finished up my lip gloss she knocked on the door .

"You ready yet baby ? " she asked .

I nodded and smiled . I got up and followed her out the door . She opened the car door for me while I got in.

"Thank you " I smiled .

" No problem princess ." She said kissing my cheek.

She drove off to this little Italian place.

We got our table in no problem .

We took a seat and she kept looking at me which I thought was cute .

"You enjoying yourself Princess ." She asked . "I always enjoy myself when I'm with you ." I smiled . She smiled and leaned . I gave her a kiss and she kissed me back.

"What's all this for thoee baby ?" I asked . "Just cause ." She replied .

"Awww " I cooed pinching her cheek. She laughed at me .

"You look very sexy thoee " I said . "I was about to say the same ." She said . "Oh I do. Just something I threw on." I smiled . "It takes you 3 hours to throw something on." She said . I started laughing .

I jumped over to her side of the booth. "Are you complaining thoee ." I said leaning in .
"Not at all." She said leaning in as well. She slide her hand up my skirt as we started kissing .

"Baby stop. We're in public." I said pulling away. "So . When's the last time we've done anything ." She asked . I shrugged my shoulders . "Exactly " she said kissing my neck.

"Babyyyy" I giggled .

"Hi guys my name is Stacy how may I help you." Our waitress said walking over to us.

"Hi Stacy ." I said nudging Lexi.

She pulled away from my neck.

We started ordering .

***

Lexi just finished paying for our meal we started walking out when I got stopped .

"Aysia !?" I heard .

I turned around and saw this girl I went to school with Taylor . She was a stud .

"Yo ! Hey !" I said walking to her and giving her a hug. "Whatchu doing here ? " I asked . "Just picking up my girl from work." She said . "Oh that's cool . " i said . "Yeah what about you ?" She asked "oh my girl took me out on a little date . " I said turning around to see Lexi not behind me . "she was just here ." I mumbled .

"She probably went to get the car . "Taylor said .

"yeah ..." I sighed .
"Nice seeing you thoee " she said . "Yeah same to you." I said .

I walked out and waited for Lexi.

She pulled up to me with her car.

"Get in !" She shouted .

I sighed and got in.

"Who tf was that !?" She shouted . "My friend Taylor . You know her ." I said . "Why you was hugging on her like that for !?" She asked . "It was just a hug." I said .