Part 7

NiNi in MM

Aysia's P.O.V.

"Baby" Ghia groaned from the kitchen . "What mama." I said walking towards her . "We going out tonight ?" She smiled . "Do you want." I asked grabbing a bottle of ciroc . "Please." She responded . I nodded taking a sip.

She cheered , kissed me and ran to the back room.

No we don't date , we are close thoee . We sleep in the same bed and when we in the need of a fuck we got each other .

I've been in Sourh Carolina for a month now. I don't talk to Carter and Lexi is trying to get back in my life , keyword trying .

I got a job here and it makes really good money. I use the money to help pay bills here and of course for my grandpa.

He still hasn't gotten better, and from what I hear worse either . So I guess it's a bitter sweet.

I work at the strip club, as a bartender . I'm not about to shake my ass in front of people I don't know. It's enough to have wear this revealing outfit .

I went to the back room with Ghiaa to get dressed .

I got dressed in a pastel short dress. The front part was a really really low v neck . You could see my boobs . I wore a pair of black tied up heels.

My hair was straighten down my back .

When Ghiaa was ready we were off

***

The club was poppin! And for someone who's here a lot , that's saying something . We got in free and free drinks of course.

Ghiaa was already off twerking with someone .

I was sipping my drink when this stud walked up to the bar .

She looked me up and down and smiled . I did the same back .

Her hair was in two braids . She had on an all black shirt , dark wash jeans, and black timbs.

She didn't say anything to me , just gave me one more glance and walked away.

Now I need to talk to her .

I finished off my drink and got a little buzz for confidence .

I went to find Ghiaa by a whole group of studs . Well she done hit the jackpot .

"This my friend Aysia guys ." She said , a little sloppy but not that bad .

"She's not bothering you guys is she ." I asked .

"Nah ma not at all , join us actually." This stud in a snap back and four braids had said . She had a Hennessy bottle in her hand . She looked really familiar but the club lights wouldn't let me see .

I noticed the stud from earlier laid back sipping on her drink .

The only empty seat was next to her .

I began to make my way over when this dark skin in an all gold glitter dress sat there . She gave me a stank look .

I guess not .

"You can sit here ma." I heard someone say . I turned around and it was this really scrawny brown skin boy .  He was sitting completely away from mystery girl but I had to sit down somewhere .

I took him up on his offer .

"Cameron ." He said with his hand out . "Aysia ." I replied shaking it .

Then he just busted out into conversation .

Tryna get all up in my business .

If I had a boyfriend . Where I worked . If I was from here . How old I was . How do I know Ghiaa .