Part 6

Carters P.O.V.

I waited in the family room while Dru got ready in the bedroom. There were a whole bunch of pictures above the fire place, and one was a little baby Dru . "Awww omg" I cooed.

"What are you doing in my house" someone sad with a strong Spanish accent.
"I..I was j-ust"
"She's with me abuelita"
Her...abuelita or whatever just nooded and gave me a mean face and walked away.

"Sorry about that"
"No it's fine" I said giggling
"So are u ready to go?" I asked
"Yea just let me go grab my shoes I'll be back" she left the room and my phone was ringing
It was from an unknown caller
C; hello
??;you think this is over with?
C; who is this what are you talking about?!
??; I'm on my to get my beautiful princess and she'll be back in my arms in no time and there's nothing u can do about.

They hung after saying that and knew it was Lexi I dialed Aysia number getting ready to call her
"I'm ready" Dru said
I put my phone up not making the call and left with Dru.

___________________________

We arrived at 'Carlos miniature Golf'
I paid for everything. After watching Dru struggle for awhile I got up and leaned up against her. I heard a gasp and tense up but she eventually relaxed. I kissed her neck which must've turned her on cause she moaned. I slowly pulled her arms back and then hit the ball, the ball went in and Dru bounced up down in  exciment then leaped in my arms and kissed.
"Let me see u do it by yourself now"
I sat down and watch how fat her ass was in them jeans..damn I cnt wait to get her out of them. I was caught up in my wet fantasy I didn't even realize she made it in.

*****

"I had a good time today" Dru said as we stood in front of her door
" yea me too" I leaned in and kissed her
She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me closer making the kiss longer, I felt like were floating on a cloud

Aysia's P.O.V.

I was packing up my bags when my doorbell rang.

I'm not expected anybody ?

I walked to the door and looked threw the peephole.

"BIIIISSSH hurry up its cold !! " I heard Ghia say.

I laughed and opened the door . She laughed and came in. She had a box of pizza and two cans of Four Lokos .

"Really" I laughed. "Yes nigga we gotta have one last memory here." She said walking to my room .

I shook my head.

I continued packing as she busted open the box of pizza.

I was currently playing Speaker Knockers Weekend .

I highkey still fuck with him . (May he rest in peace 🙏🏾🙌🏾👼)

"You almost done?" She asked taking a piece of pizza.

"Yeah Ian got that much ." I said .

"It's coo, but South Carolina finna love you !" She said .

My music was cut off by my phone ringing .

It was Carter.

I texted her just to tell her not to talk to her.

*

I swear she so annoying .

"Why she trippin on you ?" Ghia ask . Since she don't live here I have never told her about me and Carters situation .

"idk " I replied .

I zipped up my suitcase .

"Done." I said taking a seat .

"Finally !" Ghia said passing me my can of alcohol . "Now turn on Netflix ." She smiled . I laughed and did as told as she snuggled into me.

Me and Ghia were drinking and watching tv . She started playing around and kissing on my neck . She was drunk.

"G you drunk stop it ." I said . "No I'm not ." She said looking at me. I looked back at her .

White Iverson by Post Malone came on .

Ghia hella cute and I would fuck with her but we hella close.

She looked at my lips and leaned in. She gave me a small kiss. Of course me being a lil buzzed I tried going further. I hovered over her and started kissing her . She started rubbing her hands on me.

Then my phone rang .

I groaned.

"Ignore it baby ." She said putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. "It could be important hold up ." I said . I got up and caught my phone before it went off.

A; hello ?
??; so you cheating on me now .
A; Lexi ???
L; nah who else ? You got a new gf now ?
A; she's not my gf .
I mumbled that .
L; aye at least she cute, maybe we could all get together .
A; stay away from her and me Lexi .

I then hung up .

Ghia looked at me.

"Everything okay? " she asked . "Yeah we're good. " I replied. I crawled over her . "Where were we? " I smiled.

She started giggling and wrapped her arms around me .

I slid my hand up her shirt . I slowly started grinding against her .

She flipped us over and she was on top. I started feeling on her ass .

She started kissing on my neck . I knew she was giving me hickies and I can't wait to see em tomorrow .

We just spent all the night just kissing .

**

I woke up with Ghia on my chest . It was early but we had to go catch the plane.

"Aye princess ." I said kissing her head . She looked at me . "Yes ?" She responded super tired . "Cmon we gotta go ." I said . She groaned and laid back down . "Ghia lets go ." I said . She groaned and got up . I grabbed all my stuff and threw my speaker in my backpack . I left my music playing all night that my phone died. I'll probably just charge when I get in the car .

I just started walking out the house. Just embracing everything.

I'm bouta leave my whole life ..

I'm gonna leave my school
I'm gonna leave my friends
I'm gonna leave Carter ...

I heard Carter honk the car . I looked out and saw her . I locked the door and walked to her car .

She had all her stuff in the backseat . I just put my stuff in and got in the front .

She played some low music and drove off .

Carters P.O.V.

I got to Aysia's house as fast as I could . I left Dru when she was asleep but I had to say good bye it I couldn't change her mind at least .

I started ringing the doorbell.

Cmon Aysia.

She didn't answer .

I called her phone and went straight to voicemail.

What tf dude !!

I looked around and she was nowhere to be seen.

I groaned and threw my keys on the floor and took a seat on the patio chair.