Part 10

Farrah in M.M

Aysia's P.O.V.

"That was interesting .." I said as we got to her hotel .

"They're fucking stupid ." She said throwing her jacket on the small couch .

She took off her shirt and undid the button to her pants .

Damn if she wasn't mad right now I'd really jump on her.

"Can you unzip my dress for me please . " I said . She sighed and came over to help me .

She slowly took it off .

I didn't have a bra on so when it slide down I had to grab my breast with my arm to cover up .

She slowly started kissing my neck . "Stop it ." She whispered in my ear.

I turned around and looked up at her .

"Stop what . " I said . "You trying to hide yourself from me . Quit it ." She said . "You're beautiful." She said giving me a quick kiss . 

She picked me up and I started laughing . "Put me down ." I said . "No thank you ." She said .  She smiled at me and I kissed her some more .

She laid us down and started kissing at my neck then got lower and lower to my tummy. She kissed my hips and thighs .

"You're absolutely beautiful." She said getting up to kiss me again . I then flipped us over . 

This girl has been teasing me this whole time , I wanna see what she taste like now .

I started kissing down her neck to her chest to her stomach . I slid down her boxers and she grabbed my hair .

I started teasing her pussy by blowing on it . Lil Momma was drenched , just the way I liked it .

I then started by just grazing her clit with my tongue , then when she least expected it , I went to work .

She was cussing and squeezing her thighs against my head.

She was outta breath but I wasn't gonna finish still she squirted .

I held her hips closer so she stopped moving .

I gently bite her and the way she screamed I'm assuming she liked it .

I wrote my name out on it and she loved the letter S.

"Mami stop Im bouta cum ." She screamed . I pulled my face out and started rubbing her clit faster and faster .

Next thing I know she busted and she went on for a little bit .

She was trying to catch her breath while I cleaned her up .

She wasn't moving or trying to .

I came back up and sucked her cum off my fingers .

"You taste so fucking good." I said sitting on top of her stomach .

She was still trying to gather herself so I got up and put on one of her t shirts .

I came back and she was passed out .

Who daddy now ?

**

I woke up and NiNi was laid on top of my chest on her phone .

"Goodmorning ." I said to her . "Morning." She smiled at me giving me a kiss .

"You sleep good ?" I laughed . She rolled her eyes . "We never speak of that to anyone . " she said . "How daddy squirted on me , cause I put the work in. Had you slumped ." I laughed . "Yes that . We never say that ." She laughed .