chapter 6

Dans p.o.v

*skip to the end of the day, cuz who wants to hear about the boring part of school*

I stood waiting at phials locker, i only knew where it was because we have fought here many times. i was waiting for him since we are going to start our anti bullying project today. It took him 20 minutes to get from his classroom to his locker, that is a pretty long time. It only takes me like 1 minute. As phil shows up i say "Took you long enough." "Well I had to tell pj that I could not go to his today because I had to go to your house ." He tells me in a kinda nice voice. I was taken back by this, for the first time ever i believe we are both trying to be friends. i ignore his comment and ask "Do you need to go to your locker." "No, so let's go." He replied.

we start to walk outside and as we do i ask in a kind concerned voice"do you have a car parked at the school or near the school." he seemed a little taken back by the concernedness but he played it off cool "No I don't." Phil replied with a bit of a sad tone, I could tell he wanted a car. i feel a bit bad for him walk out the school, the walk to my car was quick and it wasn't awkward...What is happening to us. Once we reached my car I turned round to see phials face, it looked a little shocked as it was black and it was a pretty nice car, if i do say so myself.

"Like what you see?" I asked snapping phil out of a daze. He giggled at the tone of my voice, wow his giggle is cute..Okay maybe i have had a little crush on phil. "I do like it." Phil says, this time snapping me out my daze. "Good, now get in it." I say, he laughs again. This boy will be the death of me." sorry for laughing." Phil says as he gets in the car "but it sounds like you are kidnapping me." I laugh at this because it kinda did. The ride to my house was filled with chat of fall out boy as it came on when the car did, we were bonding and it was weird.

Once we reached my house, Phil was shocked. I don't really know why, my house is a Normal sized house...ish.... okay It's quite a big house. "What's up?"" I asked him cuz he also looked a little scared. "Your house is just really big." He said. " don't worry about it, you'll be fine." I say as he and i get out the car. "Okay." I hear phil say. We both started walking to the front door once at the door I got my key out and opened the door. "Mum I'm home." I shouted. "Sweetie what took you so long." My mum asked as she walked to where me and Phil was standing , and as I shut the door,"oh my goodness you brought a friend! What would your name be?" "I'm Phil." Phil said shyly, I was taken back, I did not think Phil could be shy, i have never seen shy phil.. it was kinda cute. "Your the boy my Dan always gies on ab..." I stopped my mum from speaking as I could see Phil blushing.... Wait blushing. "Phil and I are going to my room to do an anti bullying project." I said as I grabbed phils arm and dragged him upstairs to my room. Once in my room Phil said " so you talk about me." "No!" I said quickly. I then jumped onto my bed and let Phil look around at the threw things I had In my room. In my room I have a bed, piano, desk,chair,bedside table and 2 laptops.

"you room is quite big, i like how you have organised it." Phil says. "thank you, it has to be aesthetic." I tell him and he laughs a bit. "so shall we each draw what the project should look like and then compare them after." I ask. phil nods at this so i continue to speak "okay ill go get the equipment needed and you have a seat, either on my bed or at my desk." As I returned from getting pens and paper, I see phi, sitting crossed leg on my bed waiting for me. he looked like a child. "here you go." I say as i stop my thoughts, also giving phil paper and pens. he says a thank you as i sit at my desk, then it silent as we each draw

"Okay, let's got." I said. We both got on with our drawings. Once I was half way through mine I looked over at phils to see him drawing, i could not see what the drawing looked like but i could see that phil was concentrating . His face had a smirk with his tongue sticking out and his eyes were light. His hair was in his eyes but he was ignoring it. It was at this moment I knew I kinda, maybe liked Phil letter(A/N yes, yes he is back i knew how much you all loved him, so he is back.) more than i should.