chapter 21

Dans p.o,v

*3 years later*

Three years have gone by, three years since phil and I started youtube, three years since I fell in love with Phil, three years without my parents and three years of lying to the Internet. Phil and I had now got 1 million subscribers ,each, on YouTube and it felt amazing to have our own phandom.

We are still living with his mum, but we are now searching for a house or an apartment.

"Phil can we live on London?" I asked.

"Why??" He questioned.

"I don't know I just like the idea of London." I told him. We were both lying on his bed, lying like the fault in our stars did cover. He turns to look at me and smiles

"If it keeps you happy, yeah sure. " He told me. I smiled back then kissed him. Once done kissing I asked "hey want to film a video. "

"Hello Internet, want to go to a place that will terrify you and inspire you both at the same time... Well you've come to the right place. " I began. Phil was going to help me film the Tumblr tag."i think I need some support so.. Phil will you be my moral support going through the tumblr tag. "

"Yeah sure. " He agreed, i knew he would, it was all planned. apart from the horrors of tumblr. No one can plan that.

We finished and I was about to edit...when

"DAN PLEASE COME DOWN STAIRS" phils mum shouted. I ran downstairs to see phils mum looking worried.

"Yes Mrs l." I said feeling a little worried. She looked at me a little worried too, but she told me straight "well Dan your parents are free from jail. "

I was a little shocked but I was not worried, i mean why should i be.

"That's fine. " I said.

"You sure." She asked. I nodded then started to walk upstairs.

When I got upstairs I got a call from my iPhone. It was an unknown caller but I answered any way.

"Hello" I said.

"Did you miss me?" A voice that I never wanted to hear agin said. I dropped my phone terrified. well shit.

Phils p.o.v

"PHIL...PHIL" I heard Dan shout from his room. He sounded scared and a little breathless. "PHIL....HElp" the last but he said was a little quiet. I was now really worried, I ran to his room.

In dans room I saw him in the corner, shaking,crying and I think he was having a panic attack, this was very worrying as he hasn't had one in such a long time. "Dan, I'm here okay." I told him calmly. Inside I was scared. "Dan do you want me to get my mum. " I asked as I walked closer to him.

"N..n..no" he said shakily. "Please help." I sat down I front of him and said "Dan look at me, I want you to breath in through your noise and out through your mouth. " Dan started to copy. "good, you are doing well."

A few minutes later Dan was alright.

"Dan what happened. " I asked. He looked at me with scared eyes and he showed me his phone. It had texts from an unknown number saying "I'm back, I know where you live, you have better run. " that must have been scary for him.

"Dan..who did this. " I asked really concerned.

"Dad" my heart stopped.