chapter 25

Phils p.o.v

Dan has been home for a week now and he is doing great. His parents are still being looked for but we are making sure that he will never be found because we are moving house, to a lovely apartment in London.

"Dan are you all packed up?" I asked as we were about to leave.

"Yep I'm ready to go. " Dan replied sounding really exited, i think he was really happy to escape this town.

"Okay we have to leave now but first.... Bye mum" I said as my mum walked down the stairs.

"Bye honey." My mum said sounding sad. I think we will be missed.

"Bye Mrs lester, thank you so much for taking me into your home with loving arms. If you didn't I think I would be in an orphanage and I would defiantly been very depressed. So thank you. " Dan thanked her he also secretly gave her a present, as in her room were chocolates and flowers. he then said goodbye to my mum.

"That's all right, anything for you. now off you go. "My mum hushed us out meaning we are now on our way to are new home.

We reached our apartment and it was amazing. We had been their twice before but it was still amazing.

"Let's set up some stuff." Dan said whilst taking some boxes into his room. I did the same but brought boxes into my room. Around 5 hours later I was done and so was Dan.

"may i see your room?" I asked

"only if i can see yours." dan said with a smirk

" go on then." i told him, he then rushed to my room and i walked into his. His room was completely black and white, we had the same furniture but with the way he arranged it his room was very aesthetic.

"you like?" I heard the voice of my boyfriend say.

"I do, now time to start on the living room." i said as i turned to face Dan

"Already done it, I've been done ages. " Dan told me. "Come on have a look at it. " Dan walked me into the living room. I was amazed, he had set everything up and also place our DVDs and books into the shelf.

"Wow, who knew you could be so tidy. " I joked. He pouted for a second then laughed.

It he rest of the day was us getting food then just lazing on the sofa. We did not see our neighbours till the morning, when they would move in.