Impossible

Newt's POV
The doors were going to close soon. Minho wasn't back yet it used to be that he would never be back this late but recently this was the time he got here everyday. He went venturing deep into the maze and got back with only minutes to spare but never had an explaination. Just as I was about to walk away he arrived and he wasn't alone, but even weirder he was laughing. As odd as it was, my eyes were drawn to his companion. Taking in her golden hair and simple green top, simple black leggings. I felt a twinge of familiarity, and it seemed for second that I knew her but the feeling slipped away leaving only confusion. The Greenie looking just as she had when she appeared. Greenie again I thought to myself I'll add that to my growing list of first's. She had survived more than just a night in the maze she had survive three whole weeks out there.

Impossible.

Even as I thought it I changed my mind I mean there is a first time for everything. The pieces didnt fit but that was something to ponder later. Suddenly an idea popped into my head the shadow it was hers I don't know how but it was, it must have been.

Now that I was beginning understand I went to greet them and of course to interigate Minho.

"Hi I'm Newt" I said to the Greenie "I didn't get a chance to introduce myself before what's your name?"
"Katarina" she said with no hesitation her voice steady and certain.

"Well then Kat, welcome to the glade".

Katarina's POV
They threw me into a pit, literally threw me before heading off saying "they couldn't just let me run back into the maze now could they?"

"What have you gotten yourself into now Arin I asked myself aloud". Minho walked into sight and said "Arin I like it".
"I was talking to myself you know" I replied sharply.
He smirked "I know".
"Boys" I sighed, before I slipped into unconsciousness.