Remember Me

Minho's POV
I watched shocked into stillness by the fact that the knife was heading straight for his heart. Arin's scream was the only reason I rembered how to move. By the time I recovered it would have been to late if it was not for her. She jumped in the way. I watched as the knife sunk into her hand up to the hilt. The tip of the blade sticking out the other side of her hand. She seemed calm despite the blood dripping down her hand. This needs to end she said. You are a family even if you don't realize it. You can't do this any longer. She looked me in the eyes and whispered I'm sorry so quietly but the silence was so great everyone heard it. Although the day was nearing it's end she ran out into the maze. I ran after her but she was to quick even injured. I kept going determined to catch her. When I stopped for breath I noticed a bit of blood on the ground. I followed it until it ended and at the end was the knife covered in blood like the vines on the wall and her jacket on the ground. I finally saw the words engraved in the wall in front of me. It said I'm sorry and further along the wall in bigger letters remember me was carved each word with blood stains from the knife with which it was carved. No I whisper she can't be gone. I searched and searched but there was nothing. It was like she disappeared. When I finally got back to the glade everyone was standing by the doors. I turn and together for the first time in weeks we watched the doors close and the sun sink. Look someone yelled. We all looked where he pointed and for the first time instead of the a shadow infront of the rising sun. She sat on the wall, hair blowing in the wind nothing but a silhouette infront of the setting sun.

I smiled I bit

I smiled I bit. The morning will be a new day and just like it always used to be she will stand infront of the sunrise and watch as the day begins.

Yes I know I suck this was just setting the scene though. I hope you enjoyed to drama.
Vote. Comment. Follow.
Peace.
-M