Never Again

Minho's POV
When I finally got a free moment to talk to Arin I said to her "never do that again. I have never been so scared in my life".
"Have you ever thought that I wasn't there because I was running from greivers? Did that ever cross your tiny mind?"
"That explains"
"Don't interrupt me" she said her voice rising to the point where it was almost a scream.
"The greivers didn't leave after the sun came up they were still after me. I was trying to protect you and everyone else in the glade. If I had come back they would have followed. When I finally lost them I was on the opposite side of the maze. I tryed so hard to get back. I ran and ran trying to get to the doors in time bug even then I couldn't get back before the doors closed I ran through the night too and come morning I was only where I was when you guys found me".
She didn't give me a chance to respond before she turned and ran off.

I went after her but slowly hoping to give her a moment to calm down. I found her sitting in a tree near the clearing where she slept. I apologized for yelling, asked her to come down and walk with me. We walked to the wall and she leaned against it. I said the only thing that came to me. I whispered quietly "you are beautiful". She raised her eyes to meet mine and said "No I'm not" before walking away again. I stood there her words echoing in my ears. I sat down, put my head in my hands and told them that "she's right she isn't beautiful she is as radiant as the angels above".

Hey 2 updates in one day. Hope that makes up for being late wasn't sure what I should write. Suggestions are welcome as well as feedback.

Vote. Comment. Follow.
Thanks for reading. Peace.
-M