Angel

Minho's POV
She I'd perfect I think to myself I love everything about her. Her flaws and mistakes, giggles and smiles, jokes and sarcasm, her stubbornness. In my dreams she always an angel. Until today at least I don't think she will be an angel in my dreams tonight, and if she is she will be a fallen angel. I saw her staring up at the stars tears pouring down her face as she whispered why over and over. But when she heard Newt coming over to talk to her she stopped wiped away the tears and put on a smile. I realized just how strong she is today. I saw that's she was hiding her weakness to help the rest of us be strong. She is our guardian angel. One who just so happened to fall. I discovered the truth in her and I thought that just maybe she just doesn't have the strength left afterwards to love or the left over courage to acept it. So tonight she shall haunt me differently, if at all because today I will be strong enough to let her go. Today I will set her free.

I know that this is short and that after all this time I should have at least given you a longer chapter but in reality I haven't looked at this story for months and this is the only tidbit I have to offer you right now. So your going to need to deal with it and survive. Even if your a little disappointed in how short it is I hope you enjoyed it.

Comment, Vote, Follow.
-M