Hope

Ok so none of this chapter is actually a part of the story but I want you all to read this. This is me continuing what I started last chapter using Newt and after I finish ranting about hope I will tell you why this chapter is important for you as a reader.

Hope is one of the most important things. It's is a part of most people's lives even if they don't know it. In the night if you looked at the sky would you be able to pick out the sun from among the stars, no you wouldn't. But in the day it is impossible to miss. So if you are going through hard times. Look at the little things. The ones that don't seem thar important, the good things you take for granted because if you give it time for day to come you will relive that one of those tiny little seemingly erelevent pieces of your life is actually the sun, your hope. Like I said without the sun what are we, the answer is were not living, you can't live without the sun.

If your going through a hard time think of it as night. Close your eyes and dream. Or if your not a dreamer lay down and stargaze, because those stars can be beautiful if you just think of them as something other than ordanairy. Another way I think of it is that something small and simple can be the biggest, or best thing to help you get through a bad day. Think of the night sky without stars or moon, without the little things that we don't even think about like friends, family, a bed to sleep on, food to eat, clean water, education, a home even our lives would be dark. Each of those little things is a star in the night, a light in the dark and one of them is the sun that can brighten any day. You just need to find the right star. Some days it's cloudy but you just have to hope for the sun to shine tomorrow.

Ok I'm done now. I wanted to write this chapter not only because it is something important but because it tells you something about me as a writer. My emotions are worked into every thing I write. I was felling a need to point out how important hope really is. I was trying to prove something so I put it into words, expressing my emotions through the characters. I use characters in a story to say the things that I want to say but don't know how, or don't have the bravery to say it out loud. Through each character I get to say the things I can't say. The words and letters that make up the story, the stories the characters tell are my voice when no one is listening me.
-M