Chapter Three

Okay guys. A quick note. I will hardly do these, because a lot of people hate reading it but I actually enjoy reading author note's. Hm...

The cover is new! Not made by me for a change :) It's by lillover. I'll dedicate this chapter to her ^.^ please go and spam her. :P Ask for covers, read her murder story, go and say hi ! You know the normal things. Possibly even fan her :3

I love how you're enjoying this story. I'm glad you like the format/spacing/the flow and how the character's bipolar. Thanks for the feedback. ^.^ I'm gonna watch the story now :)

------------------------------------------------------

"Kacy... why are you late again?" Mr Clinton asked, sighing and rubbing his forehead. I was standing at the door, the most messiest appearance ever. On Friday's I had Maths first thing. How more boring can that get?

   "Oh my. I was late. Okay?" I mumbled. "There's no reason." I spat, walking to my seat and sitting down. There was Alison, a good friend of mine. Actually, my best girly friend. After Aiden, of course. She smiled at me, giving a side way hug. Aiden nudged me from behind and I gave him a safe touch before facing the front.

   "Meet me at break," Mr Clinton said.

   "Why?" I asked.

   "Don't question me. Just be there." He said, getting up from his chair and handing out different papers. Oh my god. What did I do now? He's so annoying.

   "Fine." I muttered, snatching the paper off him and beginning to work.

   "Don't take that of me like that. You have no manners whatsoever."

I looked at Mr Clinton for the first time, actually observing his looks. He had messy short brown hair which fell onto his little face almost perfectly. He had stunning blue eyes, which bored into mine. He had the perfect small lips, and a teeny nose. He was gorgeous. If only he was young, man, I would so go out with him.

  "Okay. Sorry." I said, smiling at him and then rolling my eyes. Alison poked me, and made a face. "What?"

  "Don't be stupid. He's a teacher."

  "So?"

  "Don't you want to make a good impression?"

  "Alison. Look, do I normally mess around?"

  "Yes." She nodded, not having to think twice about the question I had just asked. I wasn't a bad influence or anything, I was just a normally bad kid. I just can't help but be rude and moody towards teacher.

  "Then why is Mr Clinton such an exception?" 

  "He's hot."

  "Pft, no," I laughed under my breath. 

  Alison gave me a look. "Don't be stupid. Admit it." 

  "No."

  "Admit it!"

  "Oh god. Yes, he is hot. But c'mon. He's older than us. You can't like a teacher."

  "I think I do." 

  "Alison!" I said giving her a push that caught her off guard. "You have a boyfriend."

  "Dude. I was joking," she laughed.

  "Okay." I said, turning to face back to the front and saw Mr Clinton on his phone. Was that even aloud in school? He was muttering quite low, so I couldn't exactly hear him but I could work out anger in his eyes. Looking up, he saw me and made a face walking out of the class.