Epilogue

2 Years Later --

Kacy:

I stared down at the beautiful baby laying in my arms. She was my life. She was already one year old, and I'm more than glad I didn't go through with abortion. I have a beautiful boyfriend, not a teacher this time - who looks after my baby when I'm off to college.

Of course, I still miss Jay and sometimes think about him but it was time I moved on. He's just not the guy for me. Now looking back at it, it seems gross to go out with your high school teacher. Ew.

When my little life was born, I named her Daisy, I thought my life would never be the same. It never has been, in a positive way. I love Daisy, she's only one and yet full of energy. I can just tell she's going to be a smart when she grows up.

Jacob didn't bother taking up the role of the father, but he says he does want to visit the baby every month or so. I can't imagine telling Daisy when she's older that my boyfriend isn't her daddy. It's too heartbreaking.

My boyfriend (Alex) has considered the thought of marriage a few times, and I never really gave my insight on it. But, I'm thrilled. If he proposes, I will surely say yes. I want to spend all my life with him, I can bet you that.

But for now, all I'm concerned about is getting a good degree, looking after Daisy and being a good girlfriend.

Aiden:

I lived with a foster family for a few years. Until I was 21, and aloud to move out. I'm sure you can move out when you're 18 but I honestly just wanted to stay longer. I could relate to my foster family then my real family. It made me feel better. For the first time, I got the feeling of being loved - and having a family who actually cared.

Their sons, and daughters were amazing to me. All of them. They wanted to get to know me straight away, and tried to make me feel at home. They were probably ordered to do so, but they added the elborate care. 

Every night I cried myself to sleep, of happiness. To finally find a place where I fit in.

I didn't meet Kacy any longer, I was too far away to do so but I never really thought about her any longer. Sometimes, the thought might turn up - those random moments, but I always seemed to shrug it away.

I can't bare to think about Kacy, and loving her whilst I'm miles away from her.

Now, I go to college and live in my own apartment. Sure, I'm still in search of a girl of my dreams, but that can wait. My roommate is beyond fun. She makes me feel good, and she listens to all my problems.

But I can reassure you, that she will forever remain my best friend.

I wouldn't ever change that friendship between us. It'll never be the same, otherwise.

Jay:

Married and happy. My wife: Katie is beyond supportive, and always made me home. I moved out, leaving the huge mansion like house for Macy. She took it up, and invites her boyfriend over. I think he moved in now.

I live with Canada now, it was the place I wanted to move out to and live. It's a beautiful country, and there are no chav's walking around. Nothing. It's a peaceful and friendly place. The sightseeings are breath taking.

After Kacy gave birth, I left her. I feel bad for doing that. But, she needed to get out there. Not to mention, she already had a boyfriend by then. Some guy that I never even bothered to take his name. But, I don't miss her.

I might think about her but Katie is the right girl for me. I love her to death, and I'm sure I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She's pregnant, I think but she's hiding it away from me. Such a secretive girl.