Chapter Four

Hey! Dedication goes to my fellow Emily reader ;) ^_^ she's amazing and I love private messaging her. She suggested to edit my work so I'll be looking for an editor later. I'm not such a good proof reader xD So, yep.

People waiting for the "love" to kick him. Please wait a few more chapters. I want her to develop an atmosphere where she needs someone to lean on. So.. please waitt! I promise once it gets going , it won't stop.

For people who want an editor please check: iBeckiXx. Go and spam her ;) tell her you love her. Tell her that her stories are awesome x)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Tell me already. -.-'

'I love you sis <3'

I stared at my phone for a while trying to observe what he had just texted me. Callum had just said he loved me. I don't remember the last time he even said that. I don't even think he has ever said that to me.

I felt tears build up in my eyes, and I didn't even bother to wipe them away.

Sometimes, it was good to let loose of your emotions.

Jay realised, because he handed me some tissues and sat down next to me again. He looked at my phone, frowning at what Callum had said. He must be thinking why was I such a softy?

He didn't know how much I've wanted my mum or my brother, or any family to come and hug me and tell me they love me and actually mean it.

I gulped at my phone screen again, and saved the text message. I didn't even bother replying to it. I wanted to love the moment.

Jay dismissed me early. Thank god. I needed to get home, and ask how mum was. I hated it when she did this. I cuddled myself in my leather jacket. It was around autumn time and a bit chilly but I always felt colder than others. I was wearing my boots, as I walked through the puddles, looking through to my reflection, I could see the fake smile plastered on my face.

I could see the pain in my eyes. Why couldn't someone else realise? Why doesn't anyone ever come up to me and ask me if I'm alright. It wasn't dark in the sky, but it wasn't exactly bright. You know the days where night fell fast, even whilst it was 4. I wanted to stop at the local shops and pick up some essentials but I knew Callum was waiting. Or not.

"Hey, pretty girl." I heard a voice call from behind.

I tried to go back on all the voices I remember, and I didn't recognize this one. I bit the insides of my mouth, as I picked up my speed and walked briskly down the muddy street. Damn, my house wasn't too far from here but took a good 10 minutes.

"Wait up!" Someone else called. How many guys? I didn't dare look behind. I didn't have to. They were in front of me now. There were 3 of them. To be quite honest, they were hot. But jerks. The one's who just use girls. I could see them undressing me with their eyes right now. I wanted to cry. God, no. I felt numb, as I tried to dodge past them but they blocked my way.

"Where you going?" One of them asked, brushing my face. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare." I warned.

"Oo, I like it when you're mad," the other one said coming closer to me leaning down to kiss my cheeks.

"STOP IT!" I yelled pushing him away hard enough so he hit the floor. The other two standing started laughing at my weak attempt. "

You are so cute."

"Yeah. Come on; take that top off for me!" The first one said, edging towards my shirt trying to pull it up.