Chapter Thirteen

MICHAELJACKSON.♥ -I'm listening to him so I had to start the story off like this.? :D Enjoy this chapter ;) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kacy's POV:

I was sitting on Callum's bed, listening to music, holding a glue stick in my hand. I cut out different coloured paper, sticking it all to one. I got a felt tip and then wrote: KACY in the middle. I got the purple glitter pen and started to draw outside it. Butterflies, love hearts, flowers and what not.

I don't know why I was doing this, and why I was in Callum's room. He was calling me out in 20 minutes to meet his girlfriend. I was a bit anxious, but I partly couldn't wait. I wanted to know who she was.

My thoughts kept going back to Jay and Aiden, and how my heart was between them but I was hopelessly in love with Jay. Then, why was I thining about Aiden? I think -- from the guilt. He thinks he's so right, and he will get me. Will he? I'm not sure.

I pushed the paper back, and put my music on the higher volume. I tried to drown all my thoughts out, I wanted to be alone for a while. My phone ranged, I could see the screen come to life. I sighed, picking up.

"Callum?" I said.

"Yeah! Little sis, you ready?" 

"Um," I said glancing down to my black shirt, black hoodie and black jeans. I was wearing black nail polish, and my favourite black converse were sitting on the floor besides me. "Yup."

"Right..." his voice trailing away. "The car's going to stop outside the house in exactly few seconds. Hurry up."

I slipped my feet into my shoes, and then grabbed my bag sitting on the chair, I ran down the stairs and slammed the front door. No one was there, I sighed. I sat on the floor, on the glass -- waiting. 

When a red mercedes pulled up, I looked at it curiously. Whose car was this? The windows rolled down to reveal Callum. I didn't know he had a mercedes. I raised my eyebrows at the sight.

"Hurry up!" He said, eyeing the house really closely. I bet he was scared if someone from the house would see him. Not even replying, I quickly ran to the car and sat inside.

Once I was safely inside, and my seat belt was on, a beautiful girl turned around. She had long wavy blonde hair, with brown highlights around a few bits and pink streaks in her fringe. She had beautiful blue eyes, outlined perfectly in black liner. Her little lip sat on her oval face, and the nose completed the flawless look.

My mouth was left hanging. How did Callum get so lucky?

"This is your sister?" She said, her voice sounding so precious and fragile.

"Yup." Callum said, grinning widely.

"Wow, she's so pretty. Hi!" She said, offering out her hand. I took it nicely, smiling. "I'm Spencer."

 "Hi, I'm Kacy."

"Pleasure to meet you. I mean, all of a sudden Callum starts talking about this AWESOME sister! I had to meet her like now."

I laughed. "Well, hello."

"How are you?"

Awful. Bloody, awful. "Great! Just perfect. You?"

"I'm just fine too," she said turning to the front of the car again, pulling on her beautiful D&G sunglasses. She applied lipgloss, adding more pink to her little lips and then popped in a chewing gum. She offered me one.