Chapter Eleven

Am I the only person in the whole of my school listen to Rock? It's so annoying :( All my friends are into rap/ pop whilst I'm a rock. Green day, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Mayday Parade, All Time Low is all my type of music and no one else likes it.¬.¬ It's so annoying :/ Though I listen to a lot of rap too, consider the music I listened to whilst making this chapter. Hah

There's my little rant over music! ^_^

Check out my other story: The Change

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"My... new what?" I exclaimed, staring at this blonde standing in my house. Someone tell her to get out before I literally kill myself. She seemed rude, and her eyes didn't show any form of comfort. They were full of evil, and she looked at me coldly. No expression whatsoever. It was hard to read her.

"I've been with her for a few months now. We're married," he said, smiling at me. I felt my mouth drop to the floor, as I looked at this lady. Dad's married? How did I not get to know that? My own dad has gone and got married, without inviting any of his family.

I felt pain, I felt upset and I felt angry all at the same time. Why was I such a mix of emotions? It was dad's life, I should have seen this coming. But I didn't. Now I was standing here in front of a step mum that I had to get used to.

Why was my life so messed up? Nothing ever went right, the way I wanted it to. 

"Her name is Becca," he said introducing her to me. She didn't even say hello to me, she just stared at me -- her eyes full of hatred for me. I stared back at her, with the same hatred. It wasn't as if I even liked her.

"What's her name?" She asked. It wasn't directed to me.

"She's Kacy."

"I HATE that name!" She yelled.

"I'm standing right here. And so is dad. You don't need to yell. Please," I sighed holding my hand up. 

"Don't talk to me like that!"

"You're not my mum," I simply said, trying to get past them but they were literally blocking my way into the house.

"Yes, I am."

"Step mum. You will never be my mum."

"Your mum? She was a crazy women, a lady who would never care for you or her kids."

"Don't talk to my mum like that!" I said, clenching my fists. I was so ready to punch her right in the face, and ruin her nose job but for some reason -- I felt like someone was telling me not to and stay calm. I held my fists tightly, wanting to attack but composed myself.

"Why not?"

"Because, she's not a slag like you!"

"She's not a slag?" She asked, laughing as loud as she could. I saw dad's pained expression. He obviously didn't like this.

"No!"

"Oh, of course not. How can I forget? The day I met her, she was not kissing a random guy she had met 2 minutes ago. Literally."

"You've never met my mum," I said.

"I haven't? If I didn't, hun, why would I judge?"

Ignoring her, I turned my head towards dad. "Can I get in?"

"Sure," he said stepping out of the way so I could enter the house. I went straight to the kitchen where there was a paper sitting on the table. I picked it up. It said: Chores for the girl and a list of things I had to do.