chapter 1

The future is it really something that I'm looking forward to or will I die before I even get the chance to find out.My name is not important because I know that I will probably die in the darkness without ever seeing the light the light again.My story is plain and simple but then again it's the worst think a father could do to his daughter.here starts the story of a girl who once a beautiful life but it all went to hell.

A beautiful mansion,full white almost like the white house but it was more fun and less cold there.Their we're children playing in the yard and laughter went throughout the house.There was love in this house and u could feel it radiate from the family,well from the kids and their mother.the father was grumpy he already knew that not of one of his kids weren't actually his.So he sent the mother and two of the children off and out of his sight,he hired someone to try and kill them off.while he kept the youngest one for himself,she was about ten when he learned that she was going to grow up to be a fine lady.he would have her sing at parties or abused her when he was angered.as she got older he started to do other things to her things a father shouldn't do to his daughter,as the beautiful girl grew up she started to go silent and not talking to anyone which did anger her father but she hadn't cared,her name was Lucy heartfillia and to her,her life was nothing more than a living he'll.

Lucy pov
I was currently in my room thinking about my died family the people who meant the world to me as I was in what I call a room it was actually more like a closet with some blankets on the floor but who cares as long as I'm not with that man,I knew he would soon come yell at me and try to make me give him pleasure but hell I would never do it then and I won't do it now.he has me wear a leash like a dog and he keeps me striped down with no clothes on.He is a pervert who has Had his eye on me for the longest but I will never give in.well he tries to make me talk any way he can but not a sound leaves my mouth anymore.

Speak of the devil I can hear him heavy feet coming to the door and some more after.when he opened the door I could smell the alcohol that meant he was drunk."this is my pet,she is still a virgin and her skin is really soft, how about we try her out boys".I was beyond terrified,he was telling them that they could help him rape me.I moved to the back of the room but it's not like I had much place to go,he grabbed me and dragged me to the basement,I tried to get away but I'm weak,he barely feeds me and when he does it's more like his leftovers.I was skinny too skinny to be healthy I have some scars and bruises from when he beat me they don't heal much.anyways when we got to the basement he threw me on the floor and started his business.
After about 3 hours
I felt dirty and knew that this would be my life if I didn't escape but with my body the way it was I wouldnt get very far."so how was she "he asked."amazing Jude when can we come back"one man said."anytime I'll make sure she always have her legs open but only for the right price"he said before he went to talk business with the other men.so he was selling my body for his own greedy wishes,I couldn't believe this I wish I could have left with my mother even if it meant dying,I sat there silently crying.juds saw me crying and came over after those men left."stop crying u dumb bitch, all u have to do is obey and they will pay"he said before he came for another round.

5 years later
Its been five years I am now 19 and my body is still being used.but today something different happened a women came in instead of men,she looked at me with sorry look but also a whole bunch of disgust."who are u and why are u here having sex with my husband"she yelled.since I couldn't talk I picked up a rock and wrote on the floor•I am Lucy heartfillia, Jude's daughter•*SHE GASPED*"your lying all of Jude's kids died"she yelled."HEY Luce we have some mo-"he said before he saw the lady.she looked at him with anger but when she looked at me all I could see was pity,she looked like she was going to cry."HOW COULD U DO THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER "she yelled at him."it's not what u think-she interrupted him."shut the hell up I'm letting her out"she said as she opened my cage door and walked me out.well she tied but my legs we're sore and I haven't eaten for 2 weeks,so walking was a big no,but that's wasn't what they needed to worry about because up stairs I heard gun shots.everyone ran up staires leaving me on the floor,I didn't care about it but what was really bothering me was the feeling of my bones breaking.

I screamed in pain as they started burning my body had began to reform into something I didn't think was possible. I felt better after a little while.I was able to get up and walk up stairs.I saw Jude's wife escape out of some passage way so I followed.it lead outside the house and when I got out i ran as fast as I could and didn't look back,I could tell that I ran some miles or maybe more ,all i know is I was far from the heartfilia manner.the minute I found a place to rest I collapsed there,as I look down at what are supposed to be hands and see paws,I start to panic but before I could even get up to see what I have become I was surrounded by wolves."who are u"one growled.(╥_╥)I got scared and backed away as much as I could,well until I bumped into a huge black wolf."What is your name"he yelled with his deep voice.I got scared at the way his voice went throughout the forest then hit my ears,he seemed to have kind of aura that I like but I had to remember it's only been like an hour since I escaped."shift "he yelled.I whimpered but no sound came out so I quickly wrote•can't•in the wet dirt.

"Why not talk "he said in my mind."I'm don't have a vo-before I could finish my sentence something or someone said mate.