chapter 23

Replay
I hope I am"I said as I leaned in to kiss him."well let me make sure of that"he said as he continued to kiss me but we were interrupted when setsuna came in the room and took Kai and lily while zane stood at the door with his thumb up.

1 week later Lucy pov
Ok so where do I start.well lets see im pregnant for the first time but with my third child,two are adopted and the one coming is from my mate.he has dark jet black hair,black eyes and a strong intimidating figure.he liked the dark but he says in his light but really in more like a broken woman who is bring saved by her firefighter or something like that.

Anyways I was sitting in my now half empty room,did I happen to mention that we are moving to zeref's parents territory because it was bigger and zeref didn't like remembering about me being kidnapped.so we were going to have to walk through a city to get to our new place.it might sound weird but it would be weirder if people saw a group of cars all going the same way with over 100 people.so we decided to use the old folk tale of the land and pretend we are migrating.I shifted into my wolf and got ready to walk down stairs until I saw zeref staring at me sternly telling me not to move.he has been super over protected and doesn't let me do anything but I don't really mind.
"°love is everyone ready and are the kids in their wolf form°"

"Yes Lucy but before u go in going to tell u that u can only walk for 4 hours no if ands or buts about it"he sad as he brought me outside and put me down before shifting himself. He walked us to the front of the pine before we all started walking.

It didn't take us long to start walking through the city,but when we go there we saw a whole bunch of humans lined up taking pic and looking in awe.I saw this kid who wanted to pet me but his mom told him never to go towards a wolf,so I wet to him even though zeref growled at me.I swang my tail at him and walked to the kid."mom look she is gold"the little boy said as he pet me.zeref got out of line and growled at the kid then nudged me with his nose back in line.

As we got out the city we found a big rock like home structure.we were going to spend the night there."°zeref look its pride rock°"I said as I walked up to the big hole.he made a sound like chuckle because the other day were watching lion king with kids.anyways I rested in the back and saw kai and lily slowly walking over,since they can transform at such a young age it means that their wolf will be more familiar with them and they will transform anytime needed.

They laid down next to me and cuddled closed to my stomach for warmth.soon zeref came in with the group which is eiji,mika,setsuna and zane,they all chose a place that felt good for them to rest in wolf form.zeref came over and snuggled up behind me,he rest his head on mine.he licked my neck but I turned and pushed my paw in his face,he stopped and just rested.well until some guards came up with some humans behind them,zeref was in a mindline with on guard while the other one sat the humans down.

Zeref pov
I went over to them and sat in front of them,I narrowed my eyes at them and barked which told them to speak their business."im guessing your the alpha"some man said.I nodded at him.one man tried to reach for Lucy mostly out of curiosity but I swear he almost lost his hand.Lucy growled at me so I could quiet down but my wolf didn't like her disrespect.so I growled back at her she looked at me with wide eyes before getting up and sat in front of me,she looked me in the eye like she was going to challenge me."°do it again I dare u°"she said as she narrowed her eyes at me."°now is not the time for u to be doing this°"I said as I stare back at her.

It might not seem like me and Lucy fight but we do.we fight over the most stupidest things ever but we learn how to get over it."°do that again and u won't be cuddly up with me°"she said as she moved from in front of me and back to my spot.I kept my eyes on her till I heard her breath smooth out,I look back at the group of humans and they were giggling and talking about how im whiped."she must be his mate"one said."hell yea look at the way she just handled him"another said.I wasn't in the mood to listen to them so I mindlinked at guard and told them to get the humans out my sight.

I went back to Lucy's side and rest next to her,she is pregnant so I shouldn't get to mad at her all her hormones are all over the place.so ill just have to deal with her and her little mood swings.