chapt12

Replay

"zeref when did u get Lucy pregnant"his mom asked and my dad nodded.I was shocked,I mean the babies did look like us but who would have thought someone would say that their mine.

Lucy pov
I smiled down at the children that showed up at the door in a box,I didn't realize that kikyo was talking until zeref tapped me."I'm so sorry"I said loudly but not too loud."it's fine but I think u look cute when u smile like that and I know that smile do want children my dear"she asked. "Not just any kids I would love to have them,they have shown me so much emotion since I've been in this room"I said as I poked the little baby boys cheeks."so son I already have grand children and u too aren't  even married yet"his mother joked.zeref only hummed at her because he was just as tired as the babies."hey could I ask u a question outside"I asked as pointed at my dad.

We went outside,"so actually I have three questions"

"ok ask me and I'll try my best to answer"he said with a smile."OK first I would like to know if it's alright to call my dad"I said carefully."Of course I would love that"he said super happy."OK next question is why mom is always taking mavis's side,she doesnt seem to care that I'm safe or why I even hurt Mavis in the first place"I said feeling the anger and sadnes came over me and I start to cry."I don't know why she does it but she she says that she doesnt want to know the new you she wants her little girl back"he said as he hugged me."well she has been broken,beatened and many other things so she isnt going to be the same"I said as I tried to wipe my tears."anyways my last question would be could u train me,I want to master this werewolf thing"i said.he was about to answer me but his phone rang so he nodded to me then answered the phone.after his called he asked if we could start on Saturday which was in two days,he left and I went back in the room to find a shirt less zeref sleeping.his mom was asleep in the corner,I walked over to the hospital bed an was pulled in by my mate.he pulled the sheet over us and kissed my cheeks,"are u ok why are u crying love"he said with husky I just woke up voice.

My cheeks we're deep red,"nothing "I said as I moved my hand through his messy bedhead.he turned so he was now in his side and went back to sleep,I pulled the sheet from over me and saw zeref's mom staring with smile across her face "so Lucy what are the babies names"she said with big smile."well I always liked to name my daughter lily and the boy was something my husband would name"I said as stare at my mate."let's go shopping if you are up to it"kikyo said."sure let's all go,I want to get new clothes for them and check out a few stores"I said before she left to go get Mika and the car.I shook zeref and when he woke up I went into the bathroom in the room,it wasnt as big as the one in me and zeref's room.

Zeref pov
I was laying on the bed in the hospital room when Lucy came into the room.her scent came to my nose with a boom and I could already tell she was naked,I looked up to see her only in a towel,her clothes were actual sitting right next to me.she walked over carefully,when she saw my eyes flicker from red to black.so picked up her underwear first then went for the dress but before she could go back in the bathroom I stood in front of the door,"why not put on your clothes in here where I can watch"I asked as I pulled her against my chest.

--------------+++++-----------------
Lol to be continued in the next part