chapter 10

Replay
Well they sure came quick"my dragon Lucifer commented
Soon Lucy was put to sleep and Mavis was takened to another room.

Zeref pov
Its been a week since the incident with Mavis and Lucy has been in our room just looking out the window blankly.she got the leave the hospital but she can't leave our bed because I won't let her.I wanted her to relax but I can see she is guilty for how she treated Mavis but for some reason I didnt care about mavis.anyways since Lucy can't leave our bed I don't leave are be either,if she is going to smell I am too,if she is refusing to sleep so am I,and if she doesn't want to eat I'm not going to eat either.so basically she still does all these things because she wants to keep me healthy.we are  currently in bed I got Lucy to cuddle with me,she was tense before and now that she is in my arms she is calm."zeref we need to talk"she said as she hugged me tight.I was about to start panicking, what did she want to talk about did she not want to be mate,did want to leave and never come back,"calm down u idiot and say yes let's talk"Lucifer screamed at me.I snapped out of my panic and looked at Lucy which told her to go ahead and speak."I wanted to tell u about me flipping out on Mavis,it happened once before when I was 16 I was told to put on a simple dress and attend a houseparty Jude was throwing.he kept telling people I was the daughter of a slut and I was his servent that worked in the kitchen,he treated me like a pet which no one thought was wrong because they thought I was his bastered child,so when I couldn't take it anymore I ran at Jude with a knife I stabbed him and told him to died but in the end the people in the room helped while us servers tried to run away but we never made it out.after the party he gave me some lashes and starved me so I was to weak to do it again".

After I pulled her shirt over her head."z-zeref what are u doing"she asked as she blushed a deep red.I turn her so her back is facing me and saw three huge scars on her back,I started to lick down her back I know humans think that is gross but really in the werewolf world it shows your love.if a werewolves love their mate a lot they can heal their small wounds by licking them,kinda like cats.so basically ever werewolf with a mate can heal like this.anyways Lucy squirmed in my arms as I licked her.when I was done I looked at my work and her back had only her beautiful soft skin."anymore scars or do u want me to look for them"I asked with a smirk,she didnt say anything so I knew she wanted me to look around her body.I found some on her side and some on her thighs.after I was done Lucy looked so hot,her hair was all over the place and he face all flushed she was breathing hard.I kissed her before I heard a knock at our door and since omegas were not here  I had to go get the door.Lucy got up putting on her shirt quick and speed walked to the door with a red face while I walked behind her.when we opened the door we saw a box and beside it laid a died pup.

Lucy covered her mouth and whimpered when she saw the letter j on the box.I opened the box to find two pups in their.(you guys are going to love this).one had blonde fur while the other was black,they transformed in a little boy and a baby girl.They we're about one but the boy had a bad burn on his lower leg,so we took them to the pack doctor but we didn't take them out the box.

Lucy pov
I was shaking in my seat,I can't believe I just saw a dead that basically q dead baby and it had to be Jude.zeref was beside me trying to keep me calm,it was working but it didn't last long because Dr James came in with a note."it was in the box do u want me to read it"he asked.I nodded and zeref gave my hand a little squeeze.

"Dear lucy
I know u are still alive and I would love to have u back but I thought it would be good if I gave u a little scare.The dead pup was a feisty one just like u so I thought I should kill it just for u,the two in the box were takened from a family I killed off on the alpha's territory.There body's can be found in the woods but anyways I will come get up in about 2months and I must say I will enjoy hearing your screams of agony and pain
         Love,Jude.

The room fell silent and all u could hear we're my cries.u was scared beyond the word terrified,my whole body went numb and before I knew it all I could see was black.

------------------***------------
Hope u guys liked it and yes the kids are kai and lily