chapter 16

Replay
at first I was expecting to see Jude but all I saw was a calming flower medow we're me and zeref had our first kiss,I relaxed my body and fell asleep in my mate's warm arms.

Lucy pov
Ughhh I woke up with the biggest headache ever but the weirdest part of it all was that I was naked and zeref was not in bed with me.he came out the shower and looked at me,"no I know what your thinking but no we didn't have sex"he said as he walked to get some clothes."so what happened because I can't seem to remember"I said as pulled the covers with me and sat up.
(Kinda a flash back kinda not we stay and Lucy pov and I tell the story like that)

I woke up inside the guild with zeref sit next to me drinking beer.I wasn't scared that he was drunk because I knew he wouldn't hurt me but when drunk it's easy for people to let their wolf take over.so I'm more worried that Lucifer might want to mate with me,last time he was loose he got my shirt and bra off.anyways zeref doesn't get drunk easily so I'm OK and we don't stay drunk for long because I body gets it out our system quicker."zeref I want some"I asked but didn't wait for him to answer.

(this could be wrong but I never drank beer before)

As I drank some of his beer,it was like a rush,it made my head clouded. I have never drank anything like this before so I guess I get drunk pretty easy."Lucy u finished the whole thing"zeref said as he looked at his cup.he stopped pouting and pulled me into his lap."that one glass was like 5beers in one so yea if u feel drunk well that's why"he said with a smirk.*hic*"zeref can I tell u a secret"I said as turned in his lap and put my hands around his next."s-sure"he stuttered."let's go home so...........u can mark me"I said as I leaned on him more.

Zeref pov
As a male,we have restraints so we don't u know go into the mating process until our mates are ready but Lucy just broke mine and now the one thing I can do is take her home and try my best not to take her.I picked Lucy up and my linked everyone telling them what's going on,we all packed up ,said goodbye to the birthday boy then went home.on the ride home Lucy kept tempting me to pull over but I stayed strong and made sure that we made it home safely.After safety was out the way,Lucy pulled me to our room.she quickly took off my shirt and showed me that she was leading,in the end I didn't mark her because she was drunk but I did let her mark me because well why not ╮(╯▽╰)╭

(The flashback thing ends here)
Lucy pov
After zere was done telling me what happened I started to remember a bit of it,I checked the side of zeref's neck to see if it true and I saw a gold dragon on the Side of his neck."why didn't u mark me"I asked sadly."because i want u to be sober when I do it,how about we do it now"he said as he pulled the blanket off me and showered over me.

(^.^)"um -before I could speak another word I felt a sharp pain but it fated quickly and turned into pure pleasure.he pulled off me ,"sleep it's only three in the morning"zeref said as he pulled me close and started cuddling with me."can I get some clothes first"I asked feeling a sudden sleep come over me."no I rather sleep like that"he said as he slide his hand down to my hips and gave them a little squeeze.he is such a pervert sometimes.......but he is my pervert