chapter 4

Replay
Angel could u please eat for me the doctor said u need to eat more"he begged.I shook my head no and he gave up for the night."OK then let's go to sleep.

Lucy pov
I woke up to the a cold feeling around me,my mate was not next to me and it bothered me for once ever I was attached to someone and didn't want to let go.zeref wasn't next to me when I woke up and I the first thing I started to do was tell myself that I wasn't good enough for him and that I myself was broken.I was a used ,beaten and broken human well more like werewolf. As all this went through my mind I realised how much time we spent together and how we can't be separated.I trusted him enough so I think it was time I told him a bit more about me.

suddenly the door opened to reveal a girl and two boys,the girl looked at me And shook her head then one boy came and picked me up.am I getting kidnapped,as that thought went through my mind I tried to get away from him,I kicked punched even scratched him in the face a few times.They walked me to a big room in the house and  by that point in time I was already silently cry.when they opens the door I saw zeref siting at a big black desk he reading papers until he looked up and saw me crying."oh God told u guys not to scare her, setsuna why didn't u help ,oh no angel don't cry"he say as he came over to me."sorry I was in deep thought but anyways zeref did u catch Jude heartfillia yet"she asked.after the word Jude left her mouth my breathe stop and why eyes went wide,my whole body was shaking heavily all the memories zeref managed to get out my head came back I was scared that if Jude knew I was alive he would come and take me again.zeref must have noticed this because a few minutes later he was panicking."angel breathe,u have to breathe,please breathe for my angel"he screamed at me.he took me into his arms and yelled at the other to leave,he put me in his lap and so he could rub my back and whispered it's OK in my ear.I curled up in his lap while he Still had his arms around me,"•Is Jude still alive•"
"Yes but angel how do u know him"zeref asked as he kissed my head."•I lived in the heartfillia manner with him as his slave and I'm also his daughter•"I thought while crying more and trying to push myself off him but his hands had a firm grip on me."u can't be his daughter because he has no children,but we saved the family he kidnaped,he kidnapped a mother and her 2 children "he said as he rubbed my back."he kidnapped 3,Layla was pregnant "miss setsuna said from the door."we're u not found when they found the family, what did  he do to u please tell me angel"he said with a sad face and I could see all the sadness in his eyes."•i-i was h-his sex slave•"I thought as I jumped out his arms and ran out the room.I couldn't look at him I knew he wouldn't want to look at me so I ran,I ran out the room,I ran out the house and into the woods.

I sat in some flowers and cried and for the first time a sob came out my mouth.I cried so hard because it hurts to think that I couldnt give him all of me because it was takened away from me.I few minutes later I saw zeref running turns me,I was about to get up and run again but my legs just weren't having it."angel are u ok"he said using the nickname he gave me,he came closer to me but I only pushed myself away from him.I saw the confusion and the sadness in his eyes but his body kept moving to me,we kept going like that until my back is up against a tree and both of zerefs arms we're on either side of me.

"Don't run because I will chase after u,don't hide because I will find u and don't be scare because I am always here OK angel"he said as he held my cheek.I just tried to look in his eyes but my eyes kept filling with tears."angel u want to know a secret "he said as he came closer to my lips.u stayed completely silent and looked dead at his kissable lips,I may have had my virginity take away but I never had my first kiss. I blushed deep red as I saw a smirk on his lips,since he was so close he let me forget about all my problems and for the first time I felt a new emotion it's called love.He looked deep into my eyes to see if it was OK and when he saw that it was ok he dove right in.he took my cheek and tilted my head back,he seemed to know It was my first kiss by the way my lip trembled.he pulled back and asked,"first kiss right".I nodded my head and blushed."well I'm glad I was your first kiss and u we're mine but I think I have to teach u"he kissed me again but this time more slow,and when I kised back he slowed it down more which I believe drived my wolf mad.