chapter 27

Replay
She didn't answer. her all she did was slide down the door shaking in fear.I wanted to get up so bad but Stephen didn't need to hear this so I just held him till Lucy came back to the bed.he started crying probably because he is hungry,so I kicked everyone out while Lucy breast feeded him.

Lucy pov
I was resting against zerefs chest while he played with baby Stephen."Lucy"zeref. Said as he moved abit. "Hm?"I hummed as I moved to get more comfy on his chest."how many kids do you want"I heard him ask.

"Well I've always wanted 4 kids how about you"I said as I looked into his eyes."10"he simply said like it was no big deal."t-t-ten w-why ten"I asked as look at him in straight curiosity."because I want a big family,so that means we have seven more to go"he said as  kissed my head.

I was about to say something until I heard two small knocked at the door,"come in"I said knowing just who it was.the door opened slowly to reveal Kai and lily,I knew someone opened the door for them but it was so cute just to see them pretend."mommy baby"I heard Kai ask."nooo daddy baby"lily said as she walked over to the bed.Kai slowly followed behind her as they came to the bed to see their new brother.I scooted from zeref so I can pick up lily then Kai while they played with each other I tried to get some sleep.

Zeref pov
I was playing with Kai lily and little baby Stephen when I saw my mom come in the room with my whole group behind her...even my dad was here and he is almost never here."don't be too loud I just got Lucy to relax and sleep"I said in a kinda quiet voice.they all walked in and took turns on looking at Stephen.I could see my mom was so happy when she got to hold Stephen he eyes looked like they lit up.Lucy seemed to be sleeping to long for my comfort,I could hear her breathing but it still was enough so I shook her arm.she try turned over slowly before closing her eyes again."Lucy your scaring me"I said.I know an alpha would normally never and i mean never say that but she was,truly.

And my heart felt like it was going to bursts at any given moment."how?"she asked softly as she opened one eye and looked at me."you look like your not going to wake up if I let you sleep"I said as my voice was laced with concern."oh stop worrying I was   just resting"she said as she sat up but soon turned yo me with a shocked expression.

"How would u reaction if I told you,that i can't feel my legs"she said while popping a p.I didn't answer her question but I swear were out that room so fast and infront of James in less than a minute."SHE SAID SHE CAN'T FEEL HER LEGS WHAT DO I DO"I shouted runaround with Lucy in my arms just like last night.

"Calm down shit head she is fine her legs are just in shock from her giving birth"James said as he sat down drinking coffee."why can't she feel them though"I asked really concern about my baby,she was my queen,my Luna,my everything."Lucy didn't u tell him about it"James whispered to her.she shook her head before looking at me,"well as I have been raped and abused many time it kinda took a toll on my legs but I'm will to lose my ability to walk if that means having your pups"she said as she kissed my lips.

I kissed back of course till she said"7 more right"she was really serious about this.

"No no if I can help this then I only want 4 or 5"I said realizing if she has more kids then her body can handle she may lose her legs."but I like that 10 thing you had going on"she chuckled.I looked at her sternly before asking if moon was helping fix her legs."she is doing all she can to help me walk right now but I could help her more if someone here would let me sleep"she said as she punched my shoulder.

"Alpha I assure that our Luna will not die in her sleep she is very stable and just needs rest now"James said as he got up from his chair and went to his office.I took Lucy to our room considering that we live right next to the pack house which is where the Infirmary is and i told my parents to bring Stephen to me while they insisted on taking the twins to get ice cream.I put Lucy on my side of the bed and she instantly relaxed and soon fell asleep,while I changed in something more comfy.In the end me and Stephen ended up sleeping next to his mom after and episode of sponge bob.