chapter 21

Replay
PAY attention when I speak to you"he said as he grabbed my neck.he pulled me up and whispered in my ear,"lets see how much that alpha loves you"he said as he stuck a needle in my leg.
______________________
Zeref pov
When I got into the room Lucy was hone the only thing that was there was blood stains and one of my dead guards how come they be killed by a fucking human,we are more power full then humans so why was this old man able to kill more then just one guard.I paced around my bedroom my body was shaking with anger as I could smell Lucy's scent suck in here with that mans,"DON'T JUST STAND THERE GO SEARCH FOR MY MATE"I yell at the guards which made them run with their tails between their legs.I ran out the room andfollowed the scent.

Lucy pov
I woke up in a room full of naked girls.some were young like 15 and some were like 30.I didnt say anything or move but they were all staring at me maybe because I was the only one with something to cover myself with.I lifted myself up and ripped my sheet into big enough pieces to make a dress I gave the rest to the girls who wanted it badly.I sat don't with my knees up the my chest I had made something like panties so I wasn't worried.soon Jude came in the room with a robe on when he got in the middle he dropped it.I closed my eyes and moved to the back corner,like half the girls ran to him and you know did the nasty with him or well for him.after he was done with them he came and grabbed girls who didnt go to him so I got up and punched him in the face.he was taken back the fact that I even got up surprised him."oh Lucy haven't u gotten feisty"he said right before he got punched in the nose again this time I broke it,my hand had moved to fast for him to catch it.I was pulled away from him by some of his little obedient slaves.I pushed them off me,"sluts"I hissed at them before going back to my corner.Jude had left to go treat his nose but not after telling me he was coming back.I sat there and talked to zeref I already knew he was out searching so I tried to give him the information on what I could sense around me.I gave him just enough information that could help him find me by tomorrow.

Time skip
I didn't sleep that whole night,my body just wouldn't let it was on high alert.I stayed as calm as I could but really I was silently crying,I missed my mate,I missed the way that he would hold me and its only been a day im so patheton.I was just sitting there waiting for my mate,I want to say husband but he just hasn't proposed.soon Jude came in the room his sluts would scream and squeal over ,I just wanted to yell at like why do they have to do that is just a *ahem*male body part.sudden moon started filly my head with dirty ideas of zeref and let me just said he daydream are super detailed😖😤😵.anyways while I was daydreaming I heard foot steps coming in then when I toned back I saw the crazy doctor that used to play with needles.he had a couple of friends with him but the one that really stuck out to me was the man with the brown hair and kinda cold eyes.....it was James.he would look at me from the corner of his eye while I just sat like wtf.

"Is that my little Lucy"the crazy doctor asked his name is Andrew by the way."the one and only"I said as I stood up and lead on one of my legs to take pressure off the other."by the way u are handling your leg means that u were hurt"he said using his great observation skills.as they say the best people are sometimes the craziest.I watched as James quietly took out Andrew's men and then he gave me a look that told me it was ok to pounce and beat the hell out of him.I went up and punched Andrew in his stomach which sent him flying.he was human so if he was to crash into the wall to hard he would die so I just punched him to the ground when I looked up zeref was already inside ready to kill Jude. He held him by the neck and before anyone could blink he had snapped his neck.

He walked over to me and tightly embraced me."I love u"he said before he crashed his lips onto mine.the kiss started out sweet but it grow more intense as we went on."can u guys do this when we get back to the pack house"James said after he help all the girls out.we broke because zeref was eager to get home.

I had took a shower and ate some food before going back to the room.when I walked in zeref was just coming out of the shower this wasn't good my hormones were all over the place and he was so damn hot.his muscles flexed as he walked to me and pushed me against the door."are u finally ready Lucy"he ask in my ear.I could only nod before he passionately kissed me and in the end we ended on the bed and doing much more then just kissing.

---------________------------__________----
I hoped u guys like it
Oh ad today's my birthday and im well really happy because im going to go watch Batman vs superman anyways

🌸Bye🌸