chapter 7

Replay
Lucy ate some of my food which was some stake,she ate half of it which made me proud.

Lucy pov
I was watch my mom doze off near a man who I'm guessing was my real father.I stayed quiet till my mother poped up and started sniffing the air."l-lucy is it really u"she said as she looked at me.I didn't say anything I put my head on zeref's shoulder,I still had a hard time believing that my mom was alive."Lucy where have u been all this time"my mother asked sadly.I wanted to answer but if I did I knew I would start to remember every single moment I spent in that place.I look at zeref and he decided he would tell them for me,"Lucy has been locked up in the basement of the heartfilia manner,she h-has been tortured,beaten and r-raped"he said but after the last word left his mouth he had to get up and walk out the room.after a few minutes I heard crashing sounds and knew that he was breaking things."so are u OK,how has zeref been good to u"a lady asked."•he saved me from death as I was to skinny and dehydrated,zeref has treated me with so much love sometimes I think he is bluffing•"

"OK so Lucy it's getting late but how about me and Layla have some mom time with us"asked the lady who I am now guessing is zeref mom.I nodded even though it doesn't look like my mother wanted her to be with us soon they left and all that was left was me and my parents."so Lucy did u know that zeref is going to marry Mavis isnt that great"my mother said with all excitement.I think she was trying to clear up the mood but she just made it the darkest thing in history."Layla zeref just told us a few minutes ago that he has found his mate and my guess is that it's Lucy"my ~T_T~father said."Lucy is it true a real u his mate,well then Mavis is going to be so sad when I tell her"she said.

At that moment I was thinking how could he want me,I've been used beaten and I'm broken why would he want that.he should be with Mavis,she has had a normal life and is probably still waiting for that right man."•don't tell her,I'm not good enough to be his mate because I am broken•"

"Wait Lucy I didn't mean-i cut her off by putting my hand up,after that I got up and went into zeref's room and went in the closet.

Zeref pov
I walked in the dinning room to see Layla was but still a little happy while her husband look really sad."where's lucy"I ask as I look around to see I she was hiding in a corner or something."she left after saying she wasnt good enough for u and that u should marry mavis"said acnologia."hell no I'm not marrying Mavis I love Lucy"I ran out and followed my mates scent.she was in our closet siting in the corner crying.I turned on the light and saw her jump slightly,"angel didn't we already go over this I want u and only u"I said as I laid slightly on the door frame.she got up slowly and looked at me,so I put my arm out.she slowly walked to me and came into my arms,I felt her tears on my shirt but who cares.I put her on the bed and hovered over her,her brown eyes seemed to give off a glow.she looked so cute,she looked like she looked tired though,I took off my shirt which cause her face to turn red.I kissed her cheek then went for her lips,it was just a quick kiss so I could let her sleep."sleep"I said as I got up but before I could I felt someone grab my pants."don't leave"she said as she yawned."I'm just going to get water angel"I said but since she is how she is,she quickly put her arms around my neck and put he legs around my waist.now I want u to guess what I had to do while she slept