The Fight

Though his partner had told him not to fret over her friend he couldn't help but still have that poor girl on his mind. That grab to her wrist looked hard, really really hard. As soon as he snapped back into focus he saw a shoe in Ladybug's hand and cocked an eyebrow in a confused manner. But, his lady had a game plan and he wouldn't question it. "Gotcha." He simply replied before he cleared his throat. "Ahh!~ My lady! Where did you get those shoes?! They look stunning!" The black cat awed. He hoped to grab Chloé's attention, and he did. She hissed at the two. "How dare you steal one of MY shoes, Ladybug!" Chloé yelled bitterly at the girl before she leaped at her. Of course she was lying when she said she stole it, like always. As soon as Chat saw a clear opening he grabbed Chloé and snatched her bracelet before she even realized it. "My lady.~" He said and tossed the bracelet to his partner. As soon as his attention was let down Chloé began to fight back and try to kick and punch him. Whatever she could do to be released.

Ladybug grabbed the bracelet and broke it. "Get out of there nasty butterfly." She said. She looked down at the butterfly. Before it could get away she used her yo-yo to change the butterfly back into a normal little harmless creature. "Bye bye little butterfly" she smiled and watched as the butterfly flew away. Just then she used her miraculous to bring everything as it was. "Miraculous ladybug!" She exclaimed. Everything then went back to normal. She smiled and looked at Chat Noir.

Before Chloé could claw at him his lady managed to catch the bracelet and break it on cue. He watched the akuma turn into a lovely, white butterfly in the palms of her hand, a small smile curving on his lips. He immediately released Chloé once everything went back to normal and ran up to Ladybug. "Mission accomplished." He smiled at her and held out his fist for her to bump.

She smiled back at him and returned the fist bump. "Mission accomplished." Ladybug looked over at chloé. "We should pry get out of here before she tries to take more photos with me.." She started walking out. Her miraculous started to time out and she looked at chat. "Well.. I better get going.."

Chat chuckled in a gleeful manner once his fistbump was returned. "Mm, sure. Want to go on another date? I say we did pretty well today and toootally deserve it." The cat said playfully as he walked out of the school by her side. Sadly, his hopes of going out were shattered once he realized her miraculous was running out of energy. "Go ahead. Catch ya around, Lovebug." He said and waved goodbye hesitately.

Ladybug looked at him and gently took his hand "please.. Wait here for Marinette.." She looked at him with hopeful eyes. She started to walk away right when her transformation went off. She stopped in her tracks, grabbing her wrist from where chloé grabbed her earlier. She had finally hoped Chat Noir would still love her even though she was also Marinette. The whole day they where together. He just didn't know it.

Chat looked down at their intertwined hands and back up at her, smiling at Ladybug sweetly. "Sure thing." He replied simply before he watched his partner run off and soon disappear. The black cat let out a small sigh as a blush crept up on his cheeks. Why did he just simply agree to do things like these? He ran his hand through his blonde hair and pulled out his staff, holding it from behind his neck, his arms looped on each side of the ends of the staff.

He tapped his foot patiently as he did as he was told and waited for Marinette.

Marinette ran out and saw him. "Hey.." She slightly smiled and held her wrist. "There is something I want to tell you.." Marinette looked at him and sighed "just, please don't freak out." She stood there and looked at him. This was the time she told him who she really was. She didn't know if she would be able to prove it but he hoped he would believe her.

"Yo, princess." He greeted the girl with a friendly smile along with a wave. He placed his staff on the ground vertically and leaned on it slightly. "Hmm? What do you want to tell me? A secret?" He asked playfully with a grin on his lips. His emerald eyes traveled downwards to her wrist. "What do you mean? I never freak out. I'm the coolest cat." He joked and awaited her to tell him what she wanted to say. He decided to ask about her wrist later on.

"I'm.." She started and looked at him then looked around. She took his hand and started walking to her family's shop. "Follow me" Marinette med them upstairs and to her bedroom. "Okay.." She sighed and looked at him. She brought out tikki. "Marinette, I don't think this is a good idea!" Tikki spoke, almost worried. "It'll be okay tikki.. I trust him."

One second he thought he was going to hear an embarrassing secret from his princess, and the next he is being dragged to her family's shop? What was this secret? He thought it would be something like she had a crush on him but if she had to take him to her family's shop it probably was something more important. He looked around the shop as they walked in and eyed her room even more once they were in there. He wanted to tease her for her pink-ish room but decided to save it for later.