Just a Quick 'Chat' Nap

Marinette heard a faint tapping on her door. "Hm..?" She sat up and gently placed Tikki on the pillow. She walked over to the door and saw Chat. She opened the door to let him in. "Hey.. I must have fell asleep.. I'm sorry" she sighed and wiped her eyes tiredly.

Chat watched the sleepy girl answer the door and he smiled at her. "No, no sorry if I woke you up." He said, wondering if he should just let her sleep. But he did promise her a date.. "You should probably sleep, Marinette. I'll sleep with you if you want." He couldn't help but slip in that flirt.

Marinette smiled and slowly nodded, leading the cat to her bed. "Come." She looked at him. "After our cat nap we could go down to the bakery and get something to eat.."

He didn't expect to actually be invited into her bedroom, but to his surprise, he was. Chat wasn't sure if he should sleep with her, not like that but if he stayed long his transformation might wear out as soon at they woke up. "That sounds purrfect." He said happily as he walked into her bedroom. "Just to be clear I'm definitely the big spoon."

Marinette smiled and crawled into bed. "I'm okay with that.." She smiled. She felt safe around him. She knew if anything was to go wrong, he would be there to protect her. She was definitely happy that he was okay with being Marinette.. Marinette as ladybug. They crawled into bed and Marinette laid her head on the pillow. She was never this close to anyone before. It felt right.

Chat tapped his foot patiently, giving Marinette some time for her to crawl into the bed comfortably. Once she was in comfy and eyes closed he gathered his composure before he crawled in with her. Being in the suit he always ran around in was sort of uncomfortable when he laid down under the sheets but he didn't complain. "Sleep, well princess."

Marinette sighed happily and cuddled into him. She was happy he was with her. She drifted into a deep sleep.

Chat blushed hard as he was nuzzled into, his arms slowly wrapped around Marinette and held her nicely. It took him a while for him to fall asleep since he did have his beloved right next to him in bed. He was too excited to sleep so most of the night he was awake and trying to hold his calm composure.

Marinette smiled in her sleep. She dreamed about the two of them together until the end. A few hours later she awoke.

An half hour later passed for the cat to fall soundly asleep, his breath low and his arms still wrapped around the girl. Once he got used to the feeling of sleeping with another he was quick asleep. It was a nice feeling that he wanted for a long time. By the time Marinette woke up he was still asleep.

Marinette looked over at him and snuggled closer into him seeing that he was still asleep. She didn't want to wake him. She smiled. It was nice to have someone by her side.

While he slept he had a nice dream, he dreamt about all of the nice things he had in life, or once had. His dream was mostly about his mother which made him cry a bit. When he woke up he felt the tears at the corners of his eyes and wiped them away. "Hey." He whispered to the girl next to him happily once he remembered he had a companion with him in his nap.

Marinette slightly smiled and turned to face him "hey.." She saw he was crying a bit and looked at him "are you okay..? What's wrong?" She sounded a bit worried. She didn't want him to be upset, she wanted him to be happy. Marinette shook her head and slowly sat up. "Come on.. Let's go get something to eat.."

"Ah– no, no, they're happy tears." Chat said and smiled slightly, that was a lie but he didn't want her to worry. "I had a nice dream.. Guess it made me cry a bit." He chuckled a bit and sat up along with her. "Sure." He agreed to go with her and climbed out of her bed.

Marinette nodded and climbed out of bed after him. "Okay.. If you say so.." She looked at him as he stood up. "I'm sorry.."

Chat tilted his head confused when she apologized to him. For what? "Um.. Did you do something while I slept?" He asked. "Ah–! You drew on my face didn't you! What a sneaky princess you are!" He said and patted his face to see if there was any ink that would smudge on his hand.

"No silly!" She giggled and patted his head. "I didn't draw on your face, I'm just sorry you had a bad dream."

Chat paused a bit once she explained why she was sorry, his composure drained. How could she tell that he was lying? Damn, she knew him well, huh.. "Don't apologize. It was a decent dream, not a bad one."

"Okay.." She looked down and started walking downstairs.