The Photoshoot With Marinette

He could tell that she didn't like his decision, but he didn't send her home just for his sake but for her parent's sake as well. They should know their daughter is fine and be relieved. "Goodnight." Chat waved her goodbye and watched her walk off. He sighed and looked down at his ring before turning and walking back to his own lonely home.

Ladybug sighed and waved goodbye to him. She walked to her family's home and before she walked in she Untransformed and turned back into Marinette. She then walked in. "Marinette!" Her mother yelled. "You're home!" She hugged her tightly. "You came home from school because you where ill and we haven't seen you since!" She looked at Marinette up and down. "Are you okay..?" Marinette looked at her with a small smile "I'll be fine.. I just need some rest." She sighed " I don't know if I'm going to School tomorrow, I don't feel very well"

The cat managed to sneak into the Agreste mansion like he usually did, by climbing into his bedroom window he left open for himself. As soon as he was in his room he untransformed and watched Plagg exhaustedly collapse on his bed. "Sorry Plagg.. Today was crazier than usual." Adrien apologized and sat down on his bed next to Plagg. "I hope she's not mad.. She seemed pretty mad when we said bye.. Well, sad actually." The blonde mumbled.

"She's not the only one who'll get mad if I don't get some cheese.. Plus you have school tomorrow! Get me some cheese and then go to sleep!" Plagg said demandingly and crossed his little arms. "Yes sir.." Adrien yawned and stretched his arms.

Marinette nodded, kissed her moms cheek and walked upstairs. "Marinette get some sleep.. You've had a long day." Tikki whispered. "I'm just glad I'm back to my old self, I never want to do that ever again.." She sighed and jumped onto her bed.

After Adrien fetched the cheese his kwami requested he placed the plate on the other side of the room so he wouldn't have to smell it's foul odor. "Enjoy.. And goodnight." The blonde said and changed into pajamas before slipping under his bed sheets. "You're the best! I'm sure Marinette loves you as much as I love this cheese!" Plagg praised Adrien happily and bit into the cheese with a big smile on his face. "I hope.. She seems to always avoid me when I'm Adrien and not Chat Noir." He sighed.

Marinette gave Tikki some cookies before jumping into bed. "Goodnight Tikki." She smiled and closed her eyes. Tikki giggled and hugged her "goodnight Marinette." Tikki flew over to the page of cookies and smiled.

The next morning Marinette woke up for school. She looked at herself in the mirror and saw bruises all along her stomach and arms from the day before. She sighed and looked back at Tikki. "I don't think you should go Marinette" Tikki sat on her pillows and watched.

The next morning Adrien got out of bed by the sound of his alarm and took a quick shower, dried his hair, and slipped into his normal black stripped shirt with his white plaid. He walked downstairs to have his usual lonesome breakfast and then go back upstairs to collect his things and get ready to go to school. Thanks to the fight yesterday he had a few visible scars on his face but he knew he would still attend school no matter what the reason. His father would refuse to let him skip school just for a few scratches and bruises.

Marinette slightly lifted up her pajama shirt and continued to look at the bruises. Her body hurt from being thrown against the wall. She was worried now that Hawkmoth knew who she really was, she knew she had to be careful wherever she went. "Don't worry Tikki.. I'm staying home."

The dreaded sound of a car's horn soon arose and cut through the house's silent atmosphere. It was the car the blonde took to school, it was waiting for him. He walked out of his room with his bag and his kwami hidden in it. Before he left he said goodbye to his father and Natalie and then headed out and into the white car.