The Photoshoot

Marinette sighed. She didn't want him to leave her all alone. A few hours passed and she thought that she'd go out for a little patrol. She forgot about the date with chat at the time, she transformed into ladybug and walked out of the store. She walked past the park where she saw Adrien having another photoshoot. She stopped and smiled. "What's a little break gonna do..?" She giggled to herself and walked into the park, making her way over to adrien. She sat on the bench and watched.

As soon as Chat snuck out of Marinette's family bakery he immediately had to un-transform and return to being Adrien Agreste for his scheduled photo shoot. Though he did want to be free and prowl around Paris, Plagg had to recharge and his father's manager was right on his tail. He managed to sneak into his bedroom's window without being noticed and once he was found in his room he was dragged into a limo to be driven to the park.

The blonde let out a small sigh as he leaned back in his seat to relax a little. But the relaxation didn't last long and the car ride soon came to a hault once they arrived at the park. Adrien hopped out of the car and was guided on to the set, cameras and cast ready. "Adrien!" His photographer waved. "Hey, sorry if I came late." Adrien said as he discussed with the photographer what they were going to do. He was told to pose next to the fountain, walk casually, and so on and so on.. and of course he complied and did everything he was told.

Ladybug smiled and watched. Although she and Chat Noir where 'together' she still enjoyed watching Adrian from afar. She just hoped none of the photographers saw her, she didn't want to complicate things anymore than they where.

The blonde tried to look his best and pull off a smile though he was feeling pretty glum. He wanted to leave and get ready for his date with Marinette, but whatever. Plagg was probably recharging and maybe when he got home he could leave immediately. Then it hit him, his new motivation. The best he did in the photo shoot the faster he could leave! So, from then on he tried his best to please the photographers.

But they seemed to be chatting amongst themselves, looking at a direction not at Adrien. The boy looked in the direction and saw Ladybug sitting on the bench in the distance. Was she watching? He blushed a bit hoping he didn't look like a fool to her from behind. He waved at her to be polite.

Ladybug looked at him and slightly smiled and waved back. She looked at the photographers, realizing that they where talking about her. Ladybug wondered where chat noir was. Why wasn't he here with her? Didn't they have a date? Ladybug sighed and stood up, she started to walk away.

Adrien was beyond happy to receive a wave from the superhero, he couldn't help it. He had spent so many days and nights thinking and fanboying about Ladybug that it came naturally. But he calmed down remembering that they were close and that he shouldn't be childishly freaking out about his friend/possible lover. He noticed distress come upon Ladybug's face before she left the scene elsewhere. He had a bad feeling about that but the photo shoot had to carry on.

After a half hour or so Ladybug transformed back into Marinette. She went back to her bedroom and stood on the balcony. From her balcony she was able to look over the park; so what's what she did. She watched Adrian from her balcony. She knew he wasn't paying attention to her so she just smiled and watched.

Once the photoshoot ended Adrien was drove back home and as soon as he was there he ran to his room and closed the door. "Plagg! We have a date to go to!" The blonde urgently whispered to his kwami who was currently eating a piece of cheese. "But–" Before Plagg could say anything back Adrien yelled 'transform' and sucked the kwami into his white ring. As soon as he transformed the ring turned black and the black cat ran out of his bedroom window stealthily. As soon as he was out he bolted towards Marinette's family bakery.

Marinette was extremely tired after everything she had done today, from running the bakery to patrolling as ladybug. She fell sound asleep on her bed with her kwami on her stomach. She was sound asleep in her little bed.

The black cat hopped upon roof and another until he stopped at one building. The building was the closest to Marinette's family bakery and was close enough to her empty balcony surrounded with plant pots. He sighed before he jumped off the roof and landed safely on his feet on the balcony. He walked over to the door and leaned down to knock on it. "My lady.~" He called out.