I'm Ladybug.

"What is it, princess?" He asked and sat down on her bed. He stared at the girl and suddenly noticed a red ladybug fly in. Was that a ladybug..? "Uh.." He trailed off in uncertainty about what he was going to be told.

"Chat... I'm Ladybug.." She sat down and looked up at him. Marinette sighed. There. She told him. He would pro never look at her the same way ever again but she was dying to tell him. "Marinette!" Tikki yelled. Tikki looked at Chat with her big blue eyes.

The cat blinked confused and sort surprisedly as he was informed about her secret. That was it? She was Ladybug? "Um.." The blonde mumbled and rubbed the back of his head, processing what she just said. Was that a joke? Well.. It would make sense why Ladybug and Marinette would switch around a lot. Plus she did have a ladybug kwami.. "My lady?" Chat asked in a hesitate and still confused tone, a slight smile on his lips.

Marinette looked at him. "I'm sorry.. T-this is all so sudden.." She stood up and started to pace. "What did I just do..?" She started to question herself as she paced. Tikki watched and tried to explain everything to chat. Marinette started to feel a bit dizzy from pacing back and forth do she sat down at her desk.

Chat watched the girl pace around anxiously and seeming on edge more than ever. He just stared, honestly he had no idea what to say. "I'm sorry." He apologized, that's all he thought of what to say right then and there. But now that he was told about her secret he began to realize the similarities between her and Ladybug. Like the same hair color as well as eyes. Was it really her? "Please calm down, princess. I'm fine, I promised not to freak out." Chat said to assure her and chuckled slightly.

Marinette looked at him. "Y-you're not mad..?" She looked at him a bit worried. She really wanted him to accept her for who she was but she was afraid for her own safety. If anyone else found out that she was ladybug.. Her mind trailed off. She put her hand to her head and sighed "I shouldn't have done this.." She mumbled to herself. Tikki looked at Marinette, "Marinette please sit down.. You look like you're going to pass out." Tikki exclaimed.

Chat shook his head and placed his staff next to his side. "I'm not. How could I get mad at my princess?" He said with a low chuckle, but that didn't seem to help. She only seemed to panick and get even more anxious than she already was. He watched her walk left and right again, saying nothing and letting her mumble to herself. "Marinette." Chat finally said once he heard Tikki say she looked light-headed. "Please stop."

Marinette stopped. She didn't know why but the voice of her love seemed to calm her down a bit. Marinette looked over at Chat "y-yes..?" She stood where she stopped. Tikki looked at Chat and then back at Marinette. "Marinette..?" Tikki spoke. Marinette didn't seem to listen. She just looked at Chat, unable to say a word. She really did love him.. She was hoping one day he would be able to tell her who he really was. Sadly she knew that day was not today. She knew she made a mistake by telling him.

As soon as he caught Marinette's attention the black cat smiled at her to assure her that he was not mad or panicked whatsoever. Chat was glad that she seemed to be calming down, but it made him slightly nervous with her silence. "I believe you." Chat said simply as he scratched the back of his head. He was still uncertain about his words but he did want to believe her, he thought that he could. "My lady wouldn't lie to her kitty. I know that." He said and looked over at Tikki. "That's you kwami?" He asked.

Marinette slowly nodded "she is.." She sat down next to chat.