Snow Day Secrets (Part I)

The last chapter of this book. It's short. It's adorable. And it's reveling. The second book is gonna start with a bang. 😂💕 don't forget to follow me and keep this book in your library because I'll post updates for the second book on this one. I hope you enjoy.
-------------------------------------------------------

The photography took Marinette's hand and ran back to the park where Adrien was waiting for her. "A girl is the perfect addition to your photoshoot!" He yelled. Marinette blushed and looked down at the ground.

Adrien warmly smiled and took Marinette's hand. "Shall we?" He asked.

Marinette smiled and nodded. They both went to place so the photographer was able to take photos of them.

A few hours later and plenty of photos after Adrien looked up at Marinette "how about we get some lunch" he started. He noticed the snow falling down as pieces fell from the sky and onto Marinette's tiny little freckled nose.

Adrien giggled slightly and looked at her. "Here.." He smiled and gently wiped the snow off her nose.

Marinette blushed and looked at him. "Thanks.." She whispered. Adrien took her hand and started walking.

Adrien walked her to her family's bakery. As Marinette sat down at a table Adrien went to go pay for their food. He walked back and handed her a chocolate chip cookie and hot chocolate. "Marinette.. I have something to tell you.." He started.

"I'm Chat Noir" he whispered so only she was able to here.

Marinette stared at him in shock. He was Chat Noir. Him.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'm such a awful person to end it here but this will continue up in the next book! It's coming out June 2nd!!

I hope you guys liked this story as much as I did writing it. But I do have some other social media accounts I wanted to talk about where you can find some more miraculous things!

• Instagram: @doots1998 (cosplay) & @redtheladybug (ML edits)
• Snapchat: @doots1998 (cosplay and story updates)
• YouTube: @doots1998 (miraculous ladybug cosplay videos)