Healing Marinette

Ladybug looked at him. "It's ladybug. Marinette is gone." She stated. She slowly walked over to him. "Why are you scared of me? I thought you loved ladybug? And now that the pesty Marinette is out of the way .." She started. "Ladybug is who I am." She smiled warmly and gently took his hand.

The cat's ears perked down as soon as he heard her response, saying that Marinette was no longer there. The once happy cat looked sad, grim. Yes it was true he loved Ladybug, but not this kind of Ladybug, he grew to love Ladybug and Marinette as one. He stayed quiet as she continued to get close to him, he had no idea what to say. ".. Ladybug, please.." He muttered in despair, he knew he couldn't fight her. He loved her for so long.

Ladybug smiled and kissed his cheek. "Come with me.." She smiled wickedly and started to walk. Marinette tried desperately to communicate with chat somehow. She tried everything. Chat couldn't give up on her.. he had to save her.. Marinette started to cry (she's like a prisoner in her own body just incase you're confused) how can chat give up like that.. ?

Chat followed behind the akumatized Ladybug obediently and didn't say anything. He cursed the day that his beloved would get controlled by an akuma, but today was that day and he had no idea what to do. He just thought about what she said about Marinette being gone.. She couldn't be right? "Marinette." Chat said and pulled Ladybug into his arms. "If you can hear me.. Keep on fighting. I'll get this akuma out of you somehow." And with that Chat let go of Ladybug and pulled out his staff. "So.. Where did he put that nasty akuma?" Chat asked and eyed his akumatized partner head to toe.

Ladybug looked at him "what do you think you're doing?!" She yelled. Marinette slightly smiled and sighed she was going robe saved. She wanted to be in chat's arms again more than anything right now. Ladybug glared at him and started running towards hawk moths hide out.

Chat didn't mind the upset response he got from her, he knew right then that what he said triggered something in her. Marinette. Now he knew that there was Marinette still inside her, but she was probably weak because of the akuma's power. "C'mon Lovebug. You were all over me before." He said and walked up to her and before he knew it she began to run off. "Marinette!" Chat yelled and chase after her but soon lost her along the way.

Marinette tried to stop the akumalized ladybug from the inside. Ladybug stopped and started talking to herself. "Stop! I have to get his miraculous!" Marinette continued to fight as hard as she could. She hoped that chat was close by. She didn't know how long she could keep this up. "Marinette stop this right now or else." Ladybug stated. She seemed mad. Oh well.

Chat found himself lost once more, agh, he lost sight of her. He looked around to see if she was still close in his sight but so far he couldn't see her anywhere. "Shit.." He muttered as his staff got smaller and he shoved it back into his pocket. His cat ears twitched and he heard her voice from a distance and he ran at towards her. Hoping that he would find her close and nearby.

Ladybug growled and smirked. "You're not going to win. If he hurts me then he hurts you." She replied and looked at herself in the reflection of a window. "Or.. If I can get the real you out of me.. I can use you for bait to lure chat here.. He'll have no choice than to come and get his little, powerless, worthless princess." Ladybug spoke. "Let's see if hawk moth could do that." She smiled and started walking again. Marinette started to freak out and tried to stop her. "Please don't!" She pleaded.

The black cat's bad luck completely turned around once he saw Ladybug standing in front of a window, looking as if she was talking to herself. Chat ran over to building behind her but near her and landed on the roof silently before he hid behind the roof's ledge. His cat ear twitched once more listening to her voice intently. His green eyes widened listening to her speak, he knew right then that there was still a fragment of the real Marinette still inside of her. His beloved. He noticed she soon turned away from the window and began to walk, but it looked as if she was struggling to. Was Marinette trying to stop her? He couldn't stand by and do nothing! "Ladybug!" Chat yelled and ran up to her as fast as he could.

Ladybug stopped and looked at him. "Now what? You've come to give me your miraculous?" She looked at him coldly. "I have things to do now if you don't mind-" she started to walk away once more before he could stop her.

Chat never felt so sad in his life, he never thought one person could make him go on such a rollercoaster of emotions like she did. He wished they could have traded places and that she wouldn't be the one obeying Hawkmoth, he didn't want her to be like this. "I've come for Marinette." Chat said and followed behind her stubbornly. "Why did the akuma get you?! Were you feeling sad? Angry? When? Why? Marinette if you let me help you I'll never make you feel sad again. I'll always be there for you.. Please don't leave." He begged and grabbed her hand, pulling her back. "Let me help you."

Ladybug blinked a few times before Marinette broke through and replied. "chat..." She whispered.  "I'm not mad.." She looked at him before ladybug was able to come back "please.. Just don't give up on me.. Promise me you won't-" "oh shut up marinette!" Ladybug yelled at herself and pulled away from chat.

Chat smiled slightly as soon as he heard a response from Marinette, not Ladybug but from Marinette. Thank god. "Stay strong, princess.. I will never give up on you." Chat said as he gave her a quick hug and pulled back before Ladybug came back. "Show me where the akuma is, Ladybug. Or do I have to get it myself?" He asked and eyed her head to toe once more before finding out that the akuma was in her bag.

"Ah ah ah" she smiled and stepped back. "You hurt me, you hurt Marinette." She smirked. "If you want Marinette back, give me your miraculous."

Chat clicked his teeth irritatedly and looked down at the ground. "You know I can't give you my miraculous." He said and looked back up at her. "Marinette wouldn't want me to give my miraculous to you. I'll find another way to set her free, I definitely will." He said and took a step forward. He tried to get close enough to grab her bag.

Ladybug backed up and looked at him "stay away from me." She looked at him and looked at her bag.

Chat continued to get closer to her the more she got further away. "I like being close to you though." He said with a smirk. "C'mon Lovebug, don't be like that.~" He said trying to confuse her, his eyes glancing at her bag every now and then.

Ladybug looked at him, not taking her eyes off of him. She backed into a chimney. "You stupid c-cat.. Leave me alone!"

Chat noticed that she was about to walk into a chimney he quickly leapt over to her side and pulled her off the chimney. He grabbed her bag while he was at it.

Ladybug noticed her bag missing and looked at him "give that back!" She yelled. She looked at him then got an idea and smirked "you can't get rid of an akuma without my help. You don't have the power too."

Chat ignored her comment about how he couldn't cleanse the akuma, his eyes looking down at the bag in his hands. He knew he couldn't cleanse it either.. But he could try one thing. Chat tore the bag in two and watched the black butterfly appear and flutter out of the pieces and he grabbed it. He pressed the akuma against his chest, absorbing its negative powers until it became nothing. His eyes glared a shade of purple for a moment but it wore off and returned to his normal green eyes.