Double Date

*Next afternoon..*

(Gerard P.O.V)

"Mikey! I made coffee!" I yelled from the kitchen on the bus. Mikey came running in excitement

"Coffee?! Oh Gee I love you!" He takes the mug of coffee and takes a seat on the couch.

"So what do you want do you want?" Mikey ask taking a sip of his drink. He can really see threw me. "Fine. You got me. Well you know that band we are touring with?"

"Yeah with the cute drummer. They are amazing"

"Yeah. Well i was thinking if you can ask Ivy on a double date with you and me. So yeah?" Waiting to see what he will say. He grin back "Oh I see you want a date with Bella. Now am I right or am I right. Yeah I'm right!" 

"Yes your right! Shut up!" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah I know. Alright let me go text her. And we can take them out after rehearsals." Mikey took out his phone and went to his buck. I plumb down on my chair,taking a drink of coffee. I really hope Bella agrees on going on a date with me. I'm not really that good with girls and dating. I don't know why i want her. No not in the sexy way.Ha sexy way. I'm the sexy way brother.

(Bella's P.O.V)

"Bella! Oh my ahh!" I hear Ivy cheer. "What the hell Ivy. Tell me whats up?" I ask growing inpatient.

"Okay. Well we were ask on a double date. And before you say anything yes we are going. To make it better Gerard is your date." Ivy finish. I stare at her in shock. Gerard my date. A date with Gerard....perfect(not really)

 After rehearsals Ivy and I got ready for our "date". Yeah I may not sound to happy to go on this date. I'm just nervous and still a little pissed that i was some joke. Well i now have to be stronger then i was 2 years ago.

"Cassie! You almost ready?" Ivy called. Using my real name.

"Yeah give me five!" i say back to her. Looking at mirror,checking out myself. I was wearing a black lace dress with dark eye shadow. My hair curl in the ends. I take a deep breath and meet Ivy in the car. Driving there Ivy was talking about being 'cool' around them. Ha yeah like i'm 'cool'.

Once we arrived the restaurant i was amazed that they chose to take us here. It was a outdoor restaurant,with little lights hanging around. Once we spot Gerard and Mikey. Ivy squeeze my hand,meaning this is in. Both guys stood up and pull the chair for us.

Things were okay...Nah what i'm i kidding! Its so awkward! Ivy and Mikey were doing well. And Mikey is like the quiet one out of the group! Okay you can do this.

"So Why did you dye your hair white?" Okay yeah good one.

Gerard look up "Oh well it was for the concept of the album. Of a guy dying and waking up in the black parade,were his father took him when he was young. So making my hair white makes me look like a sick cancer patient."

"Wow that is really cool" no lie "yeah i'm a fan of your older music. And i have your comic book" I smiled

Gerard face brighten at me bringing up comics. "You read my comic?" He ask

"well yeah i did! I love to read them. That's one reason why i'm the geek in the band."

He chucked "I think we will get along great." I smiled at the thought.

We ate our dinner in peace; and got ready to leave. Mikey walked Ivy to the car while me and Gerard were behind them. "I really enjoy this time with you. We should do it again." Gerard said rubbing the back of his head.

I laugh a little and shake my head."yeah we should. I will see you at the concert tomorrow."

"Yeah..bye."

I quickly peck his check and hop to the car.

"Nicely done,Cassie" Ivy smirk

I sigh "yup" No feelings...No feelings..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_**_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

I have Ideas for this story. I just want to know what you guys want to read. I will be updating more(Hopefully)

Comment and Vote!